Chapter 1

Milani POV

It was 3am And a school night I sat there as I scrolled through my Instagram, I was tired but yet couldn't find myself to put my phone down and actually roll over and go to bed. So I decided to get up and go grab a snack figuring that would probably fill me up and I could maybe got to bed.

I slowly got out of bed tip toeing to my bedroom door I opened it a little just enough so I can slide through without it making any sound. Cause apparently all these doors around here need some damn WD40 cause they all squeaking like a mf. I opened the door and I felt a small breeze I slipped through the crack and walked downstairs.

I opened the fridge and just browsed all my options while browsing I went and grabbed the simply fresh lemonade bottle and drank some from it ( Do not judge cause we all have) .

"Boo" I heard come from a deep voice but then rolling my eyes knowing exactly who it was.

"Orlando why are you still up?" I said with an attitude cause now I had lemonade all over my camisole.

"Same reason you are clearly, I can't sleep and I came to get a snack and yet here you are drinking from the bottle nasty ass" he said eyeing me.

I just looked at him Orlando was my step brother my mom married his dad a couple years ago, but Orlando was fine! He had chocolate Hershey skin that was clear with no blemishes, he had a half sleeve Tattoo and he was around 5'8 right now he was dressed in nothing but basketball shorts and no shirt in which he was showing off his 6 pack abs.

At first I seen him as cute but now since we have been living together and he's my step brother I see him ass annoying and irritating all he ever asks is for me to plug him with one of my friends and it's never going to happen.

"Little girl move out the way" he said pushing me to the side and going to the cabinet and grabbing the Oreos and grabbing the few that was left out of there and eating them. He then hopped on the counter and sat there and he began a conversation with me.

"So what happened to ole dude Brent or Brandon whatever his name was?" He said as he smacked away on his Oreos

"Eh it wasn't nothing I wanted to take serious honestly" I shrugged my shoulders while grabbing the honey ham and cheese out the fridge and began making me a sandwich " And he was too clingy he's not my type at all".

He nodded his head as he continued to smack

"Could you honestly not , like seriously close your mouth , it's disgusting " I said , he then stuck his tongue out and hopped off the counter and pushed me and before I could turn around and hit him back he then ran off to his room and I could hear him close his door.

"Pussy" I whispered under my breathe . I then began to finish making my sandwich after putting things away I then headed back to my room and eventually ended up going to bed.

********************************************
I walked into school looking for my friend Crystal through all the students , once i spotted her i started walking over to her.

"Hey girl , did you consider going to that party with me later on yet? " my friend crystal said , Crystal was average height , she looked nice today she wore her blonde curly mane out as it went to her shoulder blades she hand on a black and red stripped crop top and she wore dark colored jeans that fit her in all the right places , she was a lighter complexion than me and she was stunning.