PLEASE READ!!!

My name is Danielle I am the author of this book and I'm just here to tell you things that will go on and I'm not perfect so bare with me and I'm just bored on quarantine so this is honestly for fun! Bless up and stay safe and stay home and practice social distancing, and sending love to those who are or know someone who had been affected by this whole covid-19 situation❤️.

PLEASE READ THESE BULLET POINTS BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE BOOK!

• Bare with me as I do continue to find pictures for characters there might not be so many as first but as the book does progress there will be many more!

• When I do find characters please do not judge! They will not always be the prettiest or handsome they are human and will mostly be random people I found on Instagram or other sites of social media!

• There will be sexual content so if you are 18 and under and cannot handle it then I will always have a disclaimer before there is a sexual encounter and something at the end of it to let you know it is over more than likely this sign (⚠️)  so please be on the lookout!

• Lastly please keep your comments appropriate! I'm not perfect at all so I will have mistakes and I do make mistakes and everything please do not take to the heart i am here to remind you that it is a FICTIONAL book and all events that will take place are NOT REAL.

Also I love to connect with my readers so I will try to continue to chat with you guys or if you guys want to text me through here I do respond! I'm open to talk about anything and open to ideas Enjoy the book and I hope you guys love it!