Chapter 4

Jayceon pov

After that whole situation I was pissed off with my self cause I never defended no bitch like that and i knew I was really starting to catch feelings for her.

I liked Milani it was like she fit me. She was the perfect height for me she didn't have to much or to little she had a nice shape , boobs and a small round ass and i usually liked thicker girls but something about her just was different to me.

I sat in our kitchen in just basketball shorts eating cereal when i heard footsteps coming down the stairs and i looked back it was just Evan. Our parents were always gone traveling the world but they always sent money to make sure we were straight but i just put it towards the trash bag in my room i have filled up with my savings from them cause i had my own money because I worked for Big Mike the city drug dealer. Was it something I wanted to do for the rest of my life? absoloutely not but it was something that was getting by for right now and making me come up on fast money.

"You like her don't you" Evan said interrupting me out of my thoughts.

"what bro?" I said, he looked at me and tilted his head.

"I said you like her don't you? I never seen you trip over no broad like that" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Aye man watch yo mouth, and yeah i like her a lot , she's different and she's a challenge but imma get her to break eventually" I said honestly. He looked at me and laughed.

"That's new you actually wanting to settle down with someone , it's actually hilarious because what happen to the hoes?" he said

I shrugged, " They ain't for me I mean you can get pussy everywhere but where do you find pussy and a bitch that actually care about you?" I told him , I was fed up with these bitches I mean some of them had tight pussy but majority was loose i only mainly fucked with them for their head game.

He just looked at me and shook his head and i didn't give a fuck Evan was more of in love with the hoes he loved having multiple woman at one time that's why I cannot begin to understand why he fucks with Crystal so much when he only just using her for pussy.

**********************************************

After a little time had passed by I decided to text Milani and see what her plans was for today I didn't want to do anything today but be with her.

" Hey, what you got going for today?" - Jayceon

At first it took her a while to text back but she eventually did.

"um I just woke up but i have nothing planned why?" - Milani

" Nothing I just wanted to see you today maybe we could go grab breakfast?" - Jayceon

"Sure i'm down let me get dressed be here in 30?" - Milani

"Bet" - Jayceon.

That was the last thing we said to each other and i started to get read i slipped on an all black shirt , sweatpants and black and red vans. Once i finished getting dressed I went and put ny chain on and then I was ready to go.

 Once i finished getting dressed I went and put ny chain on and then I was ready to go