Chapter 1: Dead Leaves

I woke up in my bed when the reflection of the light from the sun hits my face. I sighed as I get out of the bed.

It's a new lonely day in a lonely place.

I went to the mirror and looked to my reflection. There, I saw an ugly and worthless human.

I clenched my fist and punched the wall. I didn't care about the pain I felt, I just asked myself if why do I looked like this.

I shook my head and looked down as a tear from my left eye fell. I picked up my white mask, wore it, and I went back to my bed.

As I looked through the window beside my bed, my mood lighten up a bit.

My lovely flowers are blooming but there are fallen dead leaves in the surface.

Life is sad, At least I have flowers.

I immediately get off and went to my garden to remove all of the dead leaves.

When I'm done, I watered my lovely flowers and planted some on the vacant soil.

While planting, I heard some whispers and soft laughs. I looked behind and I saw three persons looking at me.

They freaked out and ran away.

I wasn't affected at all, that is just normal.

Maybe everyone in this small town is curious about me, I'm glad that I don't care.

I felt relieved when I saw my garden looking good.

Flowers are my happiness.

When I'm about to go back, I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

And flowers are my weakness.

I didn't notice the thorns from my roses that already reached the wings of the Angel Statue in my garden.

I stayed in front of the statue and observed it as the blood from my hand drops in the surface.

A statue of an Angel. Its wings are covered with thorns as well as the half of its body.

Maybe that's the reason why he can't fly.

I wiped my blooded hand with my cloth and watered the roses and the statue.

Its wings are already black because of the dirt from the thorn, I should clean it some time.

I went to my small garden cottage and checked the small flowers in the side.

They are still small, but beautiful. The day will come that they will grow, and may wither.

I smiled bitterly and started to arrange the flowers in one vase just like what my mother did when we're still together.

I still wonder where she is now, and if she's doing fine in that kingdom after letting the bad people bring me here.

After abandoning me.

I went to the part of my small cottage where the white flowers are placed and a flower caught my attention.

I felt sorry for the flowers left, people do really pick the beautiful ones.

I pickef it and brought it to my room. I put the flower in a container and left it at the wall beside the door in my room.

This will be my source of happiness, a beautiful flower.

I went to my room and laid in my bed because there's nothing left to do.

This is my destiny, so I need to deal with it.

It was afternoon when I woke up because I heard a calming voice coming from my garden.

There's a beautiful girl with a basket, she's singing in a lovely and soft voice while picking

my lovely flowers?

I clenched my fists as anger filled up my mind and body. I immediately went down to stop the girl on getting my happiness.

When I am already at the garden, only the petals of my blue flowers are there, mixed up with the dead leaves left on the surface.

I saw the girl in the corner of my eyes, running away with her basket full of flowers.

I am standing and just starring at the fallen petals of the blue flowers and tried to visualize the face of the girl. The face of the thief.

Nothing will happen If I tell it to the people in this town, I am always the one to blame.

In order to make a revenge, I will wait for her to come back in my garden and make her pay for what she did.

And again, I planted new flowers in the vacant spaces in the soil and went to my room.

I will make her pay for taking my happiness away.

.......
Chapter 1: Dead Leaves
VV_51NB