Chapter (1/3) (her story)

The day of the MMA is coming soon..We are practising hard to promote our songs,"Dalla dalla","Icy" and not to forget our intro,"Want it"..We went back home at 9 am and goes back to the company at 9pm..Tough right?Being an idol myself is really rough but that's what we should do right..

Every idol receive hate from around the world but all they can do is fake their smile and show that they are okay getting the hate while they don't deserve it all..Me,myself and my members feel the same..Twice unnie does too...

Being in the top 4 best company idol in Korea is tougher than you all see..It might seem fun but it wasn't at all..I am not complaining though,I am just explaining it..You should know who I am..I am Shin Ryujin,a member of the well known and popular rookie group which belongs to ITZY..I am a victim of hate and everyone try to make fake statement that includes me..But,my members are always there for me..

I got abused by my mother at the age of 11..She says that I took away everything from her and that's why she is mad but thankfully,my father loves me and he regrets marrying my mother..She hates me and my sister,Shin Ryuin..Similar names,right?We are both sisters and both idols..She is from the group called WeInZ..My mother wants us to be like her and not follow our dads path..

My dad is also an idol while my mom is a teacher..I got abused almost everyday and still,I endure the pain.."You shouldn't be born in this world!I should have just throw you in a garbage bag and leave you to die!"She said that as she kicked my stomach again..This time,I am already an idol..I have a dance practise tomorrow and I don't think I can dance but I have to force myself..

"What the hell are you doing to our daughter?!You shouldn't have abused her for taking your popularity!You should have learn how to respect your daughter!"My dad said,running towards me and picked me up..But,I blacked out as it was too much pain but the last thing that I've heard from my father is,"I wished I have never married a huma-oh wait,a BEAST like you..I feel regretful for what you have done to our daughter and for that,we should just divorce.."I can't say I am happier when dad said he was going to divorce her..

I'm not saying I hated my mom but the way she is treating me is just..It hurts right when your mom treated you like you're a piece of shit..Anyway,my mum got into prison for abusing me while the three of us were happy..I got saved by my father..I really hope dad finds someone who doesn't have a two faced like my mother and I hope the mother would love us as much as our dad does to us..

I am currently studying in Idols school when I met this boy..He is kinda cute,I must say but as an idol,if you are caught loving another male idol,you would be kicked out of the group..So,I just hang with him and his name is Choi Beomgyu,cool..."Gyu-ah!When are you debutting?I heard that the date is coming soon!"I asked Beomgyu as he is reading some books since the exam is coming near.."Well,soon..I'll tell you when the dates comes out!"He said as I just nod..

I think I fell in love with him...But,my company said I have to wait 3 years to be in love with someone.."Gyu-ah..Can I ask you something but don't be mad,okay?"He nod as I exhale and started to tell him.."I think I like you,Choi Beomgyu.."There..I said it,my heart told me to say it and I did..He look at me with the dissapointed eyes.."But you know,we can't date right?"I nod.."I think we should stop seeing each other for awhile.."I said as I walked away..One thing that I didn't know is..He likes me too..

BEOMRYU SHIPPERS???WHERE ARE YOU!!?This is gonna be a happy ending,I promise!It's just a short story on how Ryujin and Beomgyu got together after being an idol..Anyway,keep on streaming Wannabe!

To all who is reading this,in Malaysia,it's currently 12:30 am right now,I messed up all my sleep schedule but just to let you know,you are pretty or handsome in your own way..To all who is depressed during quarantine,I know it's hard but I'm sure you can do it!Love you all and stay safe❤..