~12~

Taehyung. Are you okay (y/n)?

Me. No! I don't know why they keep fighting! What did I do!

Hoseok. Nothing. You did nothing. Maybe we should take you away for awhile.

Me. But we are so busy, there is no time to go away.

Taehyung. We will leave Jimin and Jungkook here. The 6 of us can go on a vacation.

Hoseok. That's a great idea. We should. They need to sort out their differences.

Me. You think?

Hoseok. We KNOW. Tae, stay in here and comfort her, I'll tell everyone else.

Me. Is that what we need?

Taehyung. It's what you need.

Me. ...

Taehyung. *hugs you* It'll be okay. We'll take you to the nicest place, the nicest food, nicest sights. A getaway. It is best if Jimin and Jungkook stay here.

Me. I don't want to.

Taehyung. It's for right now. Come on, do you want to go play on the switch?

Me. Not really Tae, I just wanna get in bed.

Taehyung. Come on! It'll be fun. Trust me.

Me. Fine. For 30 minutes only!

Taehyung. I win a lot in 30 minutes!

You and Tae went to the basement and played on the switch.

Hoseok. Listen, everyone, hello! Jimin, Jin, listen!

Seokjin. Continue.

Hoseok. Taehyung and I have decided that the 6 of us will be going on vacation.

Jimin. Great, now you're not going to include me on your vacation either?

Hoseok. I didn't say that at all but now that you have mentioned it, yes you are not coming. Neither are you Jungkook.

Jungkook. What?!

Namjoon. It's the best if we take (y/n) out of here and bring her somewhere else while you both sort out your problems. She is overwhelmed, and it's because of you two.

Jimin. Jungkook and (y/n) can go on vacation. Not all of you and her.

Hoseok. Jimin, you're missing the point! The problem isn't (y/n). It's you and Jungkook.

Seokjin. The band isn't working together well because of you both. This isn't like you to keep fighting like this.

Namjoon. We are leaving in the morning. Whether you both like it or not, you are going to stay here and talk.

Night came and you and Jungkook were in bed together.

Jungkook. Have you finished packing?

Me. Uh, yeah. I'm ready. Are you gonna be ok?

You leaned in for a kiss but Jungkook pulls away.

Me. What's wrong?

Jungkook. Listen. I love you so so so much. But right now isn't our time.

Me. What are you saying?

Jungkook. I'm saying we take a break. This isn't for us right now. And Jimin and I need to work it out.

Me. Am I a burden to you?

Jungkook. No. Just-

Me. What the hell? At a time like this? When I came here to be with you? You dump me?

Jungkook. I'm not dumping you. I'm taking a break. We are taking a break. You can sleep here tonight, and I will sleep downstairs. It's best for us.

Me. No, Jungkook, what's best for us was to keep trying and stand up for ourselves. Not call it quits. I'm leaving. You can sleep here, I'll sleep downstairs.