1

Tokoyami's POV

The season in Japan was rainy. Well, not the type of season where a blizzard would come over or a flood would happen, usually just that chilly, hazy or cloudy season. Raindrops would slowly drop in the classroom's wide windows where I would just glare at. Thinking random things like;

how does it feels like a actual, small animal would react in rain? under those gray clouds, in those tiny salty pools made from raindrops, just being another small individual in this world.

I would waste my time just letting my mind go far in the clouds.

I look back at the blackboard where there was some questions written about our 'quirks', everybody seems really serious about it and writing some 1000-words essay like Midoriya. But I won't blame him. Some were even observing their quirks out; Kirishima was asking Mina and his small weird troop to punch him, Todoroki was making a tiny ice cubes and making some heat to melt it, Sero was literally just pulling out tape in his elbow, Everybody was just observing their own quirks and writing down everything the know about it.

My paper was just probably simple things, like; well, it's base off a bird, a flying, warm-blooded vertebrate covered in dark-colored feathers. But I'm not fully a bird, I still have the flesh of a human and the size of the human, My quirk just makes me a hybrid between a bird and a human. That's all.
My quirk is this shadow form of a bird called "dark shadow" and he seems like a duplicate of me, it help me before in the festival defeating Momo and the other competitors, leading me to third place. I seem okay to handle my quirk now, I like it.

_

I passed my essay to Sir Present Mic, who has this quirk of having the voice of a speaker. Well, like a speaker. His attire already explains it; speakers, headphones, typical things a host would have or loud appliances you see in malls. He's a nice teacher. (except for pressuring me before in the festival.)

I went back to my seat where everybody else in the class wasn't yet finish except for me. I just went back to glance at the window until someone tap my shoulder.