10

-

( 3rd POV )

Tsuyu and Tokoyami often dates since that day happens, Tokoyami would visit Tsuyu's place and bring her flowers. It's neither a bouquet or a single wrapped flower but the amount of flowers wouldn't describes how Tokoyami loves her and how he wanna ask her the question.

_

Tokoyami's POV

It was pretty surprising Tsuyu was allowed to come over at my place. I feel pretty happy that she was very happy and more talkative in the past weeks in the classroom. Anywho, Tsuyu compliment me about my small place, she said its very lovely at all that thing. The way she looks around, the face that she makes, it makes me blush.

Actually I planned to pop the question soon, since the amount of devotion she gives me even in one single glance, it's very huge.

We decided to get really comfy for the night; we took some blankets/duvets since we want to make a "cozy tent", we took a couple of pillows too.

We watch this movie called "Fault in our stars", Tsuyu said she already watched it before but she said we should watch it again.

Soon the movie started, we snuggled up, wrap up by the comforter and we had a bucket of popcorn, hands were hugging and legs were stack up. We felt completely comfortable in each others.

time skip ->

It been a hour passed and Tsuyu was about to close her eyes, but she force herself to open her eyes and watch the movie.

We didn't talk too since the movie started, so I quickly decided to start a conversation.

"You should sleep now." I smiled, actually I don't want her to sleep since I still wanna ask her the question.**

Good thing she reject to sleep** even though her eyes wanted to shut already.

"Nah, I wanna finish the movie." She smiles, "I dont wanna waste this moment actually, since I'm with you."

That stroke my heart again, f u c k.

I decided to brush her hair using my fingertips, I twirl it around and keep brushing it. I can feel her going more close to me and tugging me to a hug.
I quickly wrap her in my arms, and laid my chin in the top of her head. I felt probably I should I asked her now.

"Hey, I realized we been dating for couple of weeks now." I start off with a single sentence.

"Yeah, why?" She said in a sleepy tone.

"I gotta admit that I'm glad that you arrived in my life." I said, slowly untangling my finger to her forest green hair.

"And I keep getting butterflies around you since the day you asked me to help you with your essay."

"And I know that we may not feel the same but-"

"It's a yes if you're going to ask me to be your girlfriend." Tsuyu said sweetly but still in the sleepy tone.

"I always had the same feelings for you too, Tokoyami. And this is the reason why I agreed when you ask me to come over here." She said, giving me a quick lip kiss.

She left me speechless.

"I'm really glad to hear that." I replied with a tighter hug and a forehead kiss.

We talk a bunch of things again and confess alot of feelings for each other.
We were open to each other now, I felt so relieved and happy that I won her heart and earn that sweet "yes." She seems more happy too, We couldn't stop ourselves to hold hands.

We talk so much that we forgot about the movie, the movie already finished actually. So I turn it off after.

The night satifies me so much right now. Having a night with my favorite person and finally releasing feelings towards her, it was more then enough.

We felt sleepy and we snuggled again to our arms and we felt asleep there for the night.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

A / N : thank you for much for reading the book! I don't know if this chapter is the ending already but I would update this when I have some plans for it. I would do some short stories about it soon, y'all simple comments make my heart go poco loco 💕 if y'all have twitter, you can check mine: @ artssshole, I do edits in instagram : @ sundazu, sorry to promote my own small accounts lol. tysm again for reading this book!! ❤ stay safe from the virussss