5

Tsuyu's POV

As soon we step outside the open gates, Tokoyami was holding his umbrella for two of us. It was pretty awkward and quiet during the walk so I just asked a question and crossed my fingers that we would probably start a conversation.

"So, Why did you what me to go home with you?" I asked trying to make eye contact.

"I don't know actually, you just look like a cute, sad puppy sitting in the bench." He chuckled. "Just kidding."

There must be something else about it.

"You sure?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, maybe you forgot your umbrella and stuff, And im fine sharing my umbrella. " He said.

"Yeah, I forgot my umbrella at home." I groaned.

"I like your umbrella, It has some cute frog prints in it." He had this smile appeared in his face, it's quite cute.

"Your umbrella is lifeless but that's okay." We laughed together.

Dang,

is this..

the feeling..

of being in love..?

His smile makes some fragile butterflies in my stomach, it feels strange but lovely.

I decided to pull another question, "About the quiz earlier, why do you think frogs are unique and attractive?"

"'Cause you're unique and attractive. I guess all frogs are."

"Mina's right about it! He was prefering it to me!" I said it to myself.

"Oh, um.." I flushed, "I think birds are the same too."

"You think?" He said with a confused face.

"Like they can fly, and you could see them soaring in the sky in clear seasons." I said while kicking gently some puddles.

"Its still a rainy season though." He look up in the gray sky.

"But I like rainy and sunny days." He added.

"Why so?"

"Rain feels really cozy, like you. And when it's sunny, the sun's brightness is like happiness, reminds me again of you."

I quickly felt more butterflies was in my stomach,

"I m-mean, You're just really pretty! I didn't mean to tend to flirt, I wasn't suppose to be weird or something- uh." He waved away his hands and shaking his head away, he seems to regret his words. I just laughed at him.

"Hey, it's okay."  I said, actually scooping his hand and hold it, I thought it would be awkward and I would regret it too. But actually he clench my hand and just relaxed. He probably don't think it's pretty awkward.

We talk and talk. Laughed and laughed too. We changed the topics again and again to a greater one, he's a great listener. I told him some personal problems and I finally felt more relief by his advices. I told him stories and he tells stories too, I felt he's actual company. Damn, I wish this could last longer but we both knew my house was near. I quickly pull a question.

"Hey, since my house is already there, I have a last question."

"Sure, I have a question too."

"Alright! We both say it in the same time."

"In three,"

"two,"

"one.."

"Will you go out with me?"