6

Tsuyu's POV

We were shook by each other, Both of us had this strawberry blush. Everything felt intense but a relief too.

"So? Will you go with me?" He smiles.

"Sure." I smiled back. We reach my gate, I quickly hug him as a goodbye.

"See you tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock." He waved while walking away.

"Sounds good to me."

After shutting the gate and the door at him, I quickly ran up to my room and flop into my bed.

Because of my excitement and the butterflies were all over, I couldn't stop myself to inform Mina and the others about it.

Tsuyu : help omfg

Mina : why what happened

Tsuyu : so uh you were right about him telling me that I'm unique and attractive and shit.

Uraraka : anything else?

Tsuyu : we shared the umbrella yeah

Tsuyu : then we talk and talk about random things

Tsuyu : he's literally sweet jesus christ

Tsuyu : When we stop at my house, we actually ask the same question

Uraraka : what was the question?

Tsuyu : a date

Tsuyu : I couldnt believe it AcKkk

Momo : ohohoho

Tsuyu : and ofc I agree to the date

Tsuyu : he'll pick me up at 8 tommorow and I'm anxious and excited about it

Mina : gl about it! Told you you can do it ; ))

I took a deep breath to calm down myself, My hands were still shaking and my smile was still showing. The moment was still replaying to my head.

It was still 6'o clock, the sun was slowly going down and the rain was pouring but its more calm compared earlier.

My parents are always busy at work, leading me as a caretaker to my younger siblings. I'll probably ask him to join me to guide them.

That way, Mom and Dad would agree that Tokoyami would come over in the house.

A/N: I saw some information about tsuyu 's family in google and she has two younger siblings! ; Satsuki (6 y/o girl) and Samdare (10 y/o boy) . Her parents are also Beru (40 y/o, the mother) and Ganma (44 y/o,the father) : )