Trembling ~ 6

Once again, a rough knock at the greenette's door startled him.

"W-Who is i-it?" Midoriya called out still shaking as much as ever.

"It's Bakugou.. Open the damn door nerd, I had to bring you shitty snacks."

Izuku's heart stopped, breath hitching, as he escaped the warmth of his covers sweat instantly building and his cheeks heating on fire.

"U-Uh I-I'm coming K-Kacchan.." He tried to answer, fumbling out of bed and towards the door, each footstep was a shaky wobble.

Katsuki wasn't doing any better himself. He knew that Midoriya did have a crush on him, so controlling his blush seemed to be a harder task than he thought it would be.

 As Izuku shakily unlocked the door and creaked it open slightly, not daring to look up to the blonde alpha in front of him. 

Mustering up the courage to look, mainly because Kacchan wasn't saying anything, Izuku's green orbs fluttered up to link deeply with Katsuki's, before both boys looked away blushing.

"You gonna let me in or what, damn nerd?" Bakugou snarled, barging past the boy and looking round at the mess of a dorm it was.

Suppressants scattered across the floor, water bottles littered everywhere, and 100 layers of blankets on the bed. 

To Midoriya, having the alpha he had been craving so much within a metre of him sent his senses through the roof, as he tried his hardest to resist the temptations in front of him instantly.

"Here." The blonde growled, shoving the water and food on his desk. It would be a lie if Katsuki said he himself wasn't feeling differently towards the greenette recently, so decided to test his feelings, as if he didn't know the answer already.

"So.. are you craving an alpha yet?" He asked, a strange tone awkwardly seeping into his voice. 

Izuku was taken aback, face heating red. "Well.. I.." He muttered, fumbling with his words as he couldn't just admit he craved Kacchan.

"It's normal, nerd. I just thought someone like you wouldn't start craving until later years." The blonde purred, almost teasing.

"W-What?!" Midoriya gasped. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You were always a late bloomer.." 

"That's rich..!" The greenette shot back, although he knew it was true. He was actually attempting to use the remainders of confidence before his omega instincts kicked in and made him look and feel naturally weaker.

"So who is it?" The blonde knew exactly who it was, but this feeling of dominance fed his alpha instincts with a golden platter.

"W-Wha-?" Izuku stuttered, covering his face with his arms.

"You heard me."

"T-That's none of your business, Kacchan."

As Izuku used the remainder of the confidence he could muster, his knees weakened, the feeling of craving instantly becoming stronger as he released more pheromones.

Katsuki was trying his best not to give in to the sweet scent of strawberries emitting from the teen in front of him. 

As Midoriya linked eyes with Bakugou once more, he collapsed to his knees, alerting the blonde's attention immediately. 

"Deku? What's with you?!"

Midoriya looked defeated as Katsuki stepped over, his freckled hands instantly gripping the baggy jogging pants of the taller blonde.

"P-Please Kacchan.." He begged. "Y-You need t-to leave.."

"The fuck? Why?"

The greenettes face tilted up to meet Kacchan's own, displaying a harsh blush across his cheeks, lips trembling and stained with saliva, his eyes dilated, and with dark bags prominent underneath.

"P-Please.. t-the person I-I'm craving i-is.. 

y-you.." He stuttered, as Bakugou blushed deeply.

"D-Damn n-nerd.." Bakugou whispered, before placing his hand on the greenette's forehead before leaving quickly, knowing the touch of the craved alpha cools the heat fever.

Izuku sat back in his dorm, softly whining. His secret was out.. and Bakugou was sweet about it. He quickly cooled his fever. That can't have been right?

-----------------------

As soon as Katsuki left the room, he slumped on the other side of Midoriya's door, heart racing.

'I don't damn believe it...' He thought. 'I have fucking feelings for the shitty nerd..'

The thought played on his mind like a broken record, every quiet moment he had to himself was full of the greenette and his own feelings.

Katsuki knew Deku liked him, and Deku had admitted it too, out in the open. But Deku didn't know Katsuki liked him.

As he had fully recognised these feelings, the scent of the heat driven omega that occasionally seeped through the flooring, sent the alpha crazy, as he could be the only one to smell it.

"Has anyone else been smelling strawberries today?"

It took a minute to register what had been said, but that was not Bakugou asking.

It was Todoroki.

-----------------------