Satisfaction ~ 8

This chapter  contains rather bad NSFW.. I'm a child of hell what would you expect~

I SAW THE COMMENTS AND OMG NO im not a 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 child bruh

Anyway, if you don't like it, please click off or skip, please and thanks!!

-----------------------

The simple kiss deepened, as the alpha began to fire up with dominant senses. Quickly biting on Izuku's soft lips, the greenette immediately gave entrance, Katsuki's tongue clashing with his own.

Panting and soft breathing could be heard from both, as they made out, like it was the only thing they wanted to do in years.

By this time, Bakugou had Deku pinned to the wall, using his hips to keep him up, whilst his hands trailed around the delicately freckled hips of the smaller male. Izuku had his arms draped around the blonde's shoulders, every so often tugging tufts of his hair for more touch.

As their animal like responses kicked in, the greenette swore he could feel something pressed against the top of his hip bone, turning him on more, as if he wasn't already.

Katsuki gently gripped and squeezed the back pockets of Izuku's trousers (lolol why can't i just say ass), making the shorter male whine loudly in the process, slapping a hand quickly on his mouth.

As the blonde slowly and daringly pressed together their hips, more muffled moans seeped through the greenettes fingers, causing a deeper blush to appear on Midoriya's face, and a smirk to lift onto Bakugou's lips.

"Let's soothe that fever.. omega.." Katsuki whispered, his voice suddenly rough and deep.

"P-Please.." Izuku blushed back, as the blonde picked him up, wrapping the smaller legs around his waist and leaning carefully on the bed.

The room brimmed with pheromones, caramel mixing with strawberry as both boys couldn't control themselves.

As they both continued to kiss passionately, Bakugou's arms slid under the t-shirt of the boy underneath him, tracing his muscles delicately.

Izuku's hand remained plastered on his lips, as the blonde smirked at him, heaving breathing escaping his mouth.

"I want to hear you.." The dominant male muttered, swatting away the freckled hand from Midoriya's face, as he slowly started to grind his hips. He got exactly what he asked for, when the greenette let out a loud moan, hand reaching back over his lips.

"Damn, Deku.. Who taught you that?.." He teased, pulling off his hand once more.

As much as Izuku wanted to reply with a snarky comment, like; 'Oh yeah? Who taught you to grind like that, Bakuhoe?' his omega instincts had kicked in, as he quivered with each touch of the blonde, weakened.

"M-More.." The greenette whispered, hands gliding towards Bakugou's belt. 

"As you wish.." 

Both reconnected lips, as Bakugou helped Izuku unbuckle his belt, before turning to the greenette's own trousers. 

"You really want this, omega?" Bakugou whispered in the smaller boys ear, sending shivers down his spine, and inhaling his scent.

"Y-Yes.." Izuku replied, pressing their hips together once more.

-----------------------

Kirishima sat uncomfortably downstairs. It was almost like he was the only one who realised the Bakugou had been gone for an unusual amount of time.

He was worried, as his mind flicked through all of the possible things that could of happened.

They could have got into a fight..

They could have started arguing..

Midoriya could of confessed but Bakugou didn't actually like him back..

Bakugou could have left and be elsewhere..

Bakugou might of found someone else to do the job..

They could of fucked-

On that last thought, the red heads face turned.. well, red.

No, Midoriya was considered well and truly innocent by everyone.. and Bakugou isn't THAT horny..

Although, Midoriya was in heat, and Bakugou must have been smelling his scent all day, so temptations are hard to resist.

Finally, red faced and flustered, the teen decided the best thing to do is wait it out. If he alerted Aizawa, he could be walking in on something quite indecent...

Which is exactly what they were doing.

-----------------------