Even Doctor Frankenstien Can't Fix Him Now

Herman laid still on Grandpa's slab. Grandpa pulled a white sheet over Herman and opened the hatch that would allow Grandpa to hoist Herman up to the sky. Thunder clashed as Grandpa hoisted Herman up to the sky. As Grandpa did this Morticia put a supportive hand on Lily's shoulder. Lily placed her hand on top of Morticia's.

"Have faith dear, I believe this will work." Morticia said.

"Mom, what'll we do if pop is gone forever?" Eddie asked, placing his hand on his mother's other shoulder. Lily turned to her son and Morticia removed her hand from Lily's shoulder.

"I don't know Eddie." Lily said. "I don't know what I'd do without your father." Eddie hugged his mother and kissed her cheek.

"Alright, Grandpa, remember what I told you." Wednesday said.

"Right, I remember." Grandpa replied. "Now help me hoist 'me up to the sky." Wednesday nodded and the hoisted Herman up the sky. Lily looked at the sky hoping Herman would be alright.

"Please Hermie baby." Lily whispered. "Come back to me."

The thunder clashed and the lightening flashed causing the slab to sway a little bit. The lightening lit up the sky and everyone could see the white blanket over Herman and the kite that was supposed to catch the lightening to shock Herman back to life. The kite caught the lightening and shocked Herman who spasmed and flailed like crazy under the sheet. After about five minutes Grandpa and Wednesday lowered Herman down back in the lab.

"I Gomez, darling I hope this has worked." Morticia said. Gomez held her hand and pulled her close to him.

"Courage my dear:" Gomez said holding his wife.

"Wednesday will succeed. You two taught everything she knows about shocking!" Mama said trying to be optimistic.

"Yeah, and if Wednesday doesn't succeed at this no one will." Uncle Fester said.

"Don't worry, Wednesday can handle this we did this dozens of times when we were children." Pugsley said, also trying to be optimistic.

Grandpa uncovered the sheet. Everyone hoped to see movement from Herman but he laid as still as a corpse, unmoving. Lily began to cry and walked over to Herman and stroked his hair. She

"I'm sorry my Munster friends..." Wednesday said solemnly. "I failed."

"No." Grandpa said placing his hands on Wednesday's shoulders. "You didn't fail and neither did I. Herman is just...."

"Dead." Wednesday said, monotone in her voice.

"Yeah." Grandpa said.

"You mean pop's gone?" Eddie asked, tears brimming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry my Wolf." Wednesday said pulling Eddie into a hug. Eddie returned the hug and held Wednesday's tightly, as if he was afraid he'd lose her too. Everyone hung their head in sadness and Grandpa went over to hug Marilyn, and Gomez pulled Morticia close to him. Mama gave Uncle Fester a pat on the back and Uncle Fester gave Pugsley a one armed hug. Lily leaned on Herman's chest as she began to cry.

"Oh my Herman..."Lily said said through tears. "Oh my darling Herman. You were a wonderful husband and a wonderful father to Eddie. I don't know what I'm going to do without you." Eddie walked over to his mother and hugged her. Lily hugged back briefly before laying her head back on Herman's chest.

"I want you back my darling." Lily whispered as tears streamed down her face.

"It pains me to say that even Dr. Frankenstein can't fix him now." Grandpa said solemnly.

"Oh Uncle Herman." Marilyn said leaning into Roger's chest as she began to cry. Roger kisses the top of her head and rubbed up and down her back.

"I'll be here for you." Roger whispered. "If there is anything I can do for you my love, hesitate not to let me know." Marilyn nodded in response.

"Aw pop." Eddie said crying. Lily pulled her son into and embrace and stroked his cheeks with her thumbs.

"I know baby." Lily whispered into Eddie's ear. Wednesday came over and hugged Eddie. Eddie hugged her back. Lily turned her attention back to Herman and laid her head back on his chest.

"I love you, Hermie." Lily whispered. Suddenly, she felt a familiar arm wrap around her and her head pat her head.

"There there Lily dear, Hermie is here." Herman said. Lily's head shot up as she looked into the eyes of her beloved husband.

"Oh my darling!" Lily exclaimed as Herman sat up and sat Lily in his lap. "Oh, Pussycat I thought I lost you!"

"Now, now, you will never lose me." Herman said. "I'll always be here." Lily smiled before kissing Herman's cheek and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Pop!" Eddie exclaimed running over to his father and hugging him. "I'm so glad you're ok!"

"Oh, Uncle Herman!" Marilyn exclaimed running, over to her Uncle tears of relief streaming down her face. The Munster clan joined in a group hug and they invited the Addams clan to join in the hug. They happily accepted and hugged their friends, relieved that Herman was alright and no one would ever harm them ever again.

      Yay!!! Herman is alive and well!! I bet you're all glad he's alive and well after he sacrificed himself for Lily! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Plz don't forget to vote and comment!  See you all in the next chapter my lovlies! Byee!!😁

~Lily Munster