Penguins 2019 (Disney Nature) Narrated by Ed Helms

I went to see Penguins last year for Earth day with Josh. I originally wanted to see it with Rachel and Ashley but because Rachel was going to see Hadestown I couldn't go see it with them. Luckily I was with Josh and he drove us to the movie theater in Denvers. Today I just watched it again with my mom. The person that does the narration is funny. I love Steve (He's the Penguin we are following). One interesting fact about Penguins are that when they are going to mate with a female they would give them a pebble. Cute. Also Killer Wheals and Leapod seals eat Penguins. I really enjoyed watching it again with my mom and so far it's my mom's favorite Disney nature movie. I can't wait to see what movie we are going to watch tomorrow. Too bad Josh isn't talking to me. I hope he will soon. I know there have been a lot going on. I just really miss him and I don't want to lose him as a friend. He's that important to me. I told Arturo yesterday when I was Facetiming him about my thing with Disney Nature movies I told him that when I hear about a Disney Nature movie coming I will drag him to see it with me during opening week. When I have children and because I have Disney+ I will also have them watch the Disney Nature movies during the month of Earth day (April).