Jane a film by Brett Morgen 2017 (National Geographic)

Using a trove of never-before-seen footage, the film tells the story of Jane's early explorations and research in Tanzania, focusing on her groundbreaking field work, her relationship with her cameraman and husband Hugo Van Lawick, and the chimpanzees that were the subject of her study. 

I first learned about Jane Goodall in school. I remember when my class first read the article about her I was admittedly impressed. She was from England and traveled to Tanzania to study Chimps to see the similarities they have from us to understand ancient men. (It is a fact that we came from Chimpanzees and that evolution is a thing. If you think that it is not then I suggest you educate yourself because it is really stupid to denial fact. It is fine that you believe in God but using that as the reason you don't believe in evolution is ignorant). I feel very strongly about this. I have heard about this documentary before and I know I wanted to see it because I have heard of this woman and it was a movie about Chimpanzees. I love Chimps. I don't remember if I have seen it before I just watched it on Disney+ but I just did and I loved it. I felt that I learn so much about how Chimps are in a community and how they are with their babies. Like how we are with our own. They can also reason and think like us too. They can express fear and anger too. Jane, when she started this she never intended to marry or to have her own baby. It just happen that way. She fall in love with her cameraman Hugo and they got married. Then they had a son. When their son was at the age for school they sent him to England to live with Jane's mum and to go to school. There was a devastating scene where there was a polio epidemic. I hated seeing the chimps like this having a hard time walking. One of the big chimps gotten really sick so they had to shoot him which I agree was for the best. We don't want to see any animal in so much pain. We mustn't forget that we are animals too. It was also sad that Jane and Hugo divorced but they stayed closed friends until his death in 2002. Also another one of the Chimps that had gotten really sick and died really effected on the Chimp son. In the Chimp grieve stop eating and 3 weeks after his mother died, he died. This also really broke my heart and shows how much Chimps and humans are alike. There was words at the end of the movie which I recommend you read. She to this day is still with her Chimps studying them and trying to spread awareness to them. 

I would love to go there and be so closed to Chimps and other animals. Maybe someday I will have that chance if I do get to travel. Right now I am still trying to make a difference in my community. One of the things I do is go see a Disney Nature movie when it first comes out. Every two years or so Disney partner up with an organization of this particular nature movie and if you go see it during opening week the proceeds will go to that charity. Like there is a Disney Nature movie on Chimpanzees. I went to see that when it first came to theater as well as another Disney Nature movie Monkey Kingdom. Both movies as well as other Disney Nature movies are also on Disney+ so I will hopefully do a review on them. I defiantly will try to for earth day so I can continue doing my part to spread awareness to the animals.