The World According to Jeff Goldblum 2019 (National Geographic) Original series

Through the prism of Jeff Goldblum's always inquisitive and highly entertaining mind, nothing is as it seems. In "The World According to Jeff Goldblum," each episode is centered around something people all love--like sneakers or ice cream--as Jeff pulls the thread on these deceptively familiar objects and unravels a wonderful world of astonishing connections that are both surprising and exciting. Through fascinating science and history, amazing people, and a whole lot of big ideas and insights. Jeff Goldblum provides an interesting take on the world. There are only two episodes streaming right now. The first episode was on sneakers, the second episode is on ice cream, and there's a sneak peek for the third episode which is going to be on tattoos. 

I know Jeff as one of Rachel's dads on Glee so that was one reason why I wanted to watch this show. Also if you are interested in learning something new about the things you love and hearing about another person's perspective on these things then this is a good show to watch on the new Disney+. I'm not big in sneakers but my favorite pairs are from Champions. I have always loved champions. I get mad when I see other people wearing champions because I want to think they are just mind and I hate seeing people wearing the same things as me. I love ice cream and my favorite kind is Chocolate. I have been to Hersheys and Turkey Hill in Pennsylvania. 

In the episode about ice cream he interviewed Ben and Jerry. He also talked about how eating ice cream can trigger some happy memories and experiences related to the ice cream which is cool. He also went to the Ben and Jerry's Flavor Graveyard in Vermont. I didn't know that is an actual place and now I really want to go and see it. 

I am so looking forward in hearing what he have to say about tattoos in the next episode. Emma has three tattoos already. She is 20 going to be 21 in January. She has a tattoo of her Grandmother's death date, her son Ethan's birthday, and her dad's name with his birthday. She wants to get her fourth one soon. She had promised me she will pay for my first one but that was a long time ago and I don't think at this point she will so if I want to get my first tattoo it would be up to me on when I could afford one. There are a lot I would like. After when my cat Flower died I wanted to have her paw print and death date as my first tattoo. I had lost my cat Tigress too a few months now and I am also thinking about getting her pawprint and death date as a tattoo but I don't know what's going to happen into the future and if I could ever afford getting one. 

I didn't know before starting watching this show that there would only be two episodes that are up right now. There is going to be 12 episodes. So I guess it would be like Hulu where they put up an episode each week. I don't know which day of the week there will be a new episode but I am looking forward in his next episode. 

Next I want to rewatched the animation of Lady and the Tramp and do a review on that.