Chapter 12: Out numbered

America's POV
I really missed my guy. Russia, and his annoying sister, Ukraine. I just felt like nothing when he wasn't there. Like, Alone. I didn't even feel like eating mom's special pancakes made with extra love, before I got out of bed, Somebody knocked on the door. "Hey, America...". It was Canada, my brother in law, I rolled my eyes, "Hey Canada."

"I know how you feel, I lost my bae. Ukraine."
"I forgot y'all were dating."
He closed the door and sat beside me, I just sat there. About to cry, but I think I know what I can do. Canada sighed and gave up trying to talk, I got up and ran outside. I ran to Philippines house, banged on the door at least twenty times and waited. "Yo" Indonesia said opening the door, "what are you doing here? Wouldn't Finland be looking for you?" I was mostly everyone's joker, "stop joking, that's not funny. Also, I'm with Philippines, why would you be here?" She blushed. I rolled my eyes and scooted her over and looked for her. I couldn't find her, but I did see Spain and Japan. "Hey have you seen Philippines?" I asked, "Dude, she's on the couch. Haven't you heard? She Almost got in a fight with South Korea!" Spain shouted at me. I just stood there. South Korea has, NUKES.  I slowly walked towards the couch and I saw, South Korea and Philippines beside each other, blanket covered. South Korea had a black eye, and Philippines had a giant bloody scar on her face. They were so cute while they sleep until....

South Korea screamed grabbed the pan from under the cover and slapped me with it. I fell on the  floor.

Phillipines POV
I woke up from the best dream ever! I blushed hardly but I heard groaning and screaming. I fell off the couch, Spain  and Japan were almost sliced to death thanks to my dad. I got up, and got hit by a rock. Spain, America, and Japan were like, my body guards. They would die for me. "Who just hit..... my girl.... with a rock" I heard from Spain. I saw something..... it was a bloody smile...... ew. I stood up, everybody stared. I picked up my flower, grabbed my axe from the corner and said.
"HES HERE"
Belarus's POV
I finally woke up, it was like. 12:39
I noticed that the stitches had 3 lines, it was the recent lost.  I know that Ukraine and Russia are still out there! I just have to make a team. Or I can do it alone.
I just have to

Believe.

===========
Hello everyone! I hope your enjoying most of the story. Also I have changed the gender of Philippines, she's a female now. I just felt like it wasn't going to go well if,Spain , USA, and Japan were shipped with another guy. That's just doesn't look right. In my mind.
No,
XD
So thanks for reading my book. Your helpful, wonderful, beautiful, even if you don't see it or others don't. I know you are. Remember that. Please.