Chapter 10- Ukraine's POV: Night and days

Night and Days-
Ukraine's POV-

As everyone ate my beautiful meal, I decided to try it myself. I grabbed a plate, and started eating. It tasted.... Amazing! I looked at Belarus's face, she looked upset about something, "So darling, how was your day Philippines?" France said trying to start a conversation. "Well, it was Okay..." she responded. "What about you Canada and America?" She added. "Cool" and "okay" they both responded. France gave up trying to start a conversation, it's like she misses her children as kids, always excited. "Can I be excused?" Everyone said at the same time. Except me, I just stared at France as everyone left.
(Nighttime at Britain's House)
France sighed and placed her plate in the sink, I did the same. "Im sorry everyone ignores you like that" I said trying to apologize. Then she gave me a giant hug, I hugged her back and asked, "Do you have 3 guest rooms?". She nodded and pointed them out one by one. Belarus Ran into the first one and Russia ran to the second one. I had the girly one, a pink room, with plushies covering the bed. My room had a flower wallpaper and it wasn't girly, not like this. I sighed and fell on top of the bed turning on the giant tv. I turned on anime, 'Dragon Ball Z' my favorite. I closed the door, but before I could, somebody knocked. "Can I watch anime with you?" Belarus said trying to open the door. I sighed and we watched it together. Then i felt something on my shoulder, it was Belarus sleeping on me. I rolled my eyes and giggled, I picked her up and sat her down in her room. I turned off my tv and light, and fell asleep. Before I drifted to heaven somebody banged on my door, "WHAT!?" I screamed opening the door, it was Canada, my crush. I rolled my eyes and he said "Can you HELP ME TAKE OUT THIS FIRE!?" He shouted grabbing my hand, I blushed a little bit. He dropped my hand, as I ran into the bathroom, grabbing a bucket, then grabbed flower from the kitchen, and dumped it on the couch. Canada was relieved, France was still panicking while Britain was calming her down. Belarus and Russia were still sleeping, I sighed and rubbed my eyes, walking up the stairs. I finally can rest! I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep quickly......
——————————-
Thanks for reading this short/Longish chapter! I have no more words :/