; ten .

October 21th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"so you telling me.. he killed every boy i talked to that night?" i said with my eyes closed trying to process this.

"what? you think this was, a coincidence?" yasmine said.

"gotta be. they not even together. he can't be that crazy. " lashae said.

"i'm finna call him. " i said unlocking my phone.

i went to his contact and it rung 2 times before he picked up.

"yes darling. "

"what you got going on?" i stared at him.

"what?"

"you out here killing innocents?"

"..."

"maybe. "

"why would you do that?"

"man calm down-"

"what you mean calm down? i am calm. all i'm saying is you acting like we together. this ain't that chauncey. "

"we are. "

"we not. "

"how you gone tell me?"

"what do you meannn? you being mad psychotic right now. " i said surprising myself because i used the famous new york slang.

"so you saying you single?" he looked down at me.

"ye-"

he hung up and i just stared at my phone. one thing i hated was being hung up on so i blocked him with no hesitation.

"y'all had sex?" yasmine asked.

"no. that's what i'm not getting. we hung out a few times but that was it. " i shrugged getting up to get in the shower.

i got in the shower and cleaned myself good getting every part of my body.

i got out and dried off putting on some cocoa butter and bath and body works perfume. i went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

i went towards my dresser putting on my deodorant when yasmine called me to the living room.

"chauncey out there. "

"what the fuck. " i furrowed my eyebrows looking at him waving at me while leaning on the car.

i put on my black ugg slides and slipped on a grey jacket to go over my spaghetti strapped shirt.

i grabbed my gun putting it in my grey fitted joggers pocket and heading out the door.

"you here for what?" i walked down the stairs.