; twelve .

November 10th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yasmine $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"you tripping for nun. " damion waved me off and i shook my head.

i always have the worst of luck with boys and i be thinking like what is it? is it me? what do i need to change to keep a man?

"yasmine!" my ma stomped through the halls making me roll my eyes.

"yes?" i said as she busted in.

"hey damion. yasmine go to the store for me. " she said.

"for what ma?"

"your baby needs diapers. i'm the grandmother not the mother. you need to take more responsibility!"

"ok. " i huffed. "you coming damion?"

"nah imma stay here. " he laid back.

"you want something?"

"imma text you. "

"ok. "

i got my wristlet and put on my slides and hoodie going out the door.

i went to the nearest dollar general, going in and getting diapers and baby milk. no one really knew about my baby but my baby daddy, damion, my mom and lashae. i was home schooled my whole pregnancy and never told anyone besides them.

"yasmine!" i looked around and seen my old friend nuni.

"hey nuni. " i hugged her.

"heyy girl ian seen you in a while. " she cheesed.

"yea i been out the way just trynna get this money."

"that's good that's good. " she nodded. "you looking mad fire today. "

"so are you. "

"text me sometime. ok?"

"ok bye love. " i hugged her.

i got a text from damion telling me he wanted a philly from new york. new york wasn't that far but i'll just stay in this area. he won't know.

i grabbed the things and paid for them heading to the corner store to order the philly and i went ahead and got a philly for myself. i grabbed 2 arizona's and a bag of plain lays going back to the front to pay.

i ignored the calls i got from the bums and walked back to my car driving off.

i arrived back to the house and went in. i heard knocking and i furrowed my eyebrows when i noticed it wasnt the door.

i put my ear to my moms door hearing moaning come from her room i thought it was one of her men so i minded my business going back to my room. when i seen that damion wasn't in my room my heart dropped.

i attempted to open her door but it was locked. i couldn't decide if i wanted to bang on the door or get my baby and go.

i banged on the door angry as hell but the moaning continued so i went in my room grabbing my gun and started shooting the door. i kicked it open and seen my mom and damion in shock.