Chaperter 3: First day of School

I woke up as the sun started to rise. I was up a bit early, but I got ready to leave as soon as the first gong rang. At sat down for a bit waiting, but after a bit I realized that there STILL wasn't anyone else here. I started to wonder why, but the gong quickly cut off my thoughts and I bolted to the History cave. No one else was here except for Tsunami. I guess she will be beefing us about school or something else. "Hello, what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Shadow... Shadowseeker I mean." "Nice to meet you! You may have a see anywhere for now." I ran over into a corner in the shadows, they comforted me, which makes sense because of my name. I waited for a little and then a Mudwing came in, then a Rainwing, then a Skywing, then, Seawing, and then and Icewing. "Hmm we seem to be missing our Sandwing..." Tsunami said curiously. After another minute and Sandwing came darting in."Sorry I'm late! I missed yesterday and got lost." He said. "Well that fixes that, you may take a seat. Shadowseeker, may you come join us as well?" He took a seat and then I took the only other space open which was next to him. I could already feel there eyed looking at my Talons and Underbelly, I didn't even have to read their minds to know that they knew I was a hybrid. "Alrighty, let's begin. As I am sure you all know I am Tsunami, but I would like you all, the Jade winglet, to introduce yourselves as well." As soon as she finished talking the Rainwing raised her talons to go first, Tsunami the said she could go first. "My name is Vine! I am the daughter of Glory and Deathbringer and my favorite color is Blue!" She then turned her scales into a light Blue color. "Thank you for sharing, let's do the Icewing next." He seemed to roll his eyes and then spoke. "I am Icefall, the prince of the Icewings. I prefer the snow to air, but I'll make do." Wow, how cheery I thought sarcastically. The Mudwing went next, "My name is Gray, I am just a normal Mudwing  and I like muddy water." (AU: Just don't say anything, I went kinda generic I know) Next the Skywing, "The names Cloud and my favorite thing to do is fly." Then the Sandwing who I was sitting next to, normally someone would have said something about my scales, but he didn't say anything so I guess I didn't notice him. "My names Sandshifter, I come from the Scorpion Den and my Parents own a shop, my favorite thing is the feeling of water as I fly through rain." He said a lot more than I thought he would especially considering what the others said. "Alright! Last one." I quickly got out of my thoughts and spoke. "M-my name is Shadowseeker, I.... I'm a hybrid. My part are Moonwatcher and Quilbi. My favorite thing is... reading scrolls." I felt a bit weird as I was definitely a lot more shy than everyone else. "Alright, to get to know each other and our skills by going on a little hunt! Let's go!" We all followed Tsunami, me wanting to be last waited for everyone else to go before me until I got up and followed. "Hi there! Your name is Shadowseeker, right?" I looked up and saw the Sandwing, who was the one talking to me. "Y-yeah." "It's nice to meet you, no one here seems to be to friendly, the only other one seems to be Vine and also maybe Gray, right?" "I guess, but I have a question." I wanted to know something, to understand something. "Sure, what's up?"  "Why exactly are you talking to me, most people, especially the Sandwings from the Scorpion Den, never want to talk to me since I am a hybrid?" He looked at me with a confused expression. "Well, I don't think that means anyone is different, plus you seem like a nice person, do I need another reason." "Ah.... no not really. We... we should catch up with the others." I ran ahead to the others and Sandshifter joined me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi there everybody! I stared this book when I first joined and decided to continue it. This is sort of a One-Shot where to begin with I wont go back to change to many things, however when I reach the end I will go back. That doesn't mean you should stop reading though! Also I am putting my Fire Emblem 7 book on hold as I am currently having problems with it (writers block, I had this as a backup). It might be a long while till I complete it to. But look forward to the Story of Shadowseeker to see how later book will come to fruition!