A Dragonet is Born

It has been many years since Moonwatcher and Quilbi have been to Jade Mountain Academy. They have been living in peace in a remote area of the forest living peacefully.
One day, Moon laid an egg that was colored silver and sand-like. Moon and Quilbi took care of that egg till a certain day, they day when all three moons where as bright as they could be.
Then when they where out gathering a few things, the egg started rocking and cracks became visible. They stoped in a clearing as it was hatching. "Moon...." Quilbi said thinking about something they learnt when the Nightwing, Peacemaker, was Darkstalker. "I guess we will find out what sort of powers they have w-" Moon was interrupted but the sound of cracking. Bits of the egg started coming off. Then a little dragonets head popped out of the egg.
When the fully broke out of the egg, you could see that the dragonet looked like a Nightwing, almost. The scales at their talons looked like the scales of a Sandwing. "Hrrr?" The little dragonet said with curiosity. Moon carefully picked up the dragonet. "The scales next to her eyes look like mine, she looks mostly like a Nightwing however her talons are different." Moon described. "Yes, it also seems her scales radiate warmth like a Sandwing. What will we name her?" While the two where talking, the dragonet was looking around when her eyes landed on a spot with a shadow. "Well by the looks of it, she likes the shadows..... so how about ShadowSeeker?" "I like it" Quilbi said enthusiasticly. ShadowSeeker seemed to agree. "Well I guess we should go home." Moon said, and then they walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am new to all of this but I hope you will like this story. I have thought this story over for a while now, but I finally decided to do it. One thing to know it that this may become a crossover if I do future books. It won't be all that wings of fire related. But will still have some characters I put in here. Enjoy!