Four🦋

*time skip to May 25*

I woke up at 3:00am I got ready.

I finished packing my final touches and by then it was 3:50am and my mom and I said goodbye to my siblings and dad then we were on our way to meet my friends at the airport.

We arrived at the airport and it was 4:45A.M. We leave for the flight in 30 minutes so, we went to the Macdonalds in there and got breakfast and then we went to the store and got snacks.After we did that it was 5:20 am. We walked to our gate, gave them the tickets and borded the plan.

The plane was to the Birmingham Alabama airport and I was from Huntsville so that's why I to get up at 3 a.m, but anyways it was from Birmingham to Los Angeles.

                   *skip Plan ride*

Kate woke me up. We exited the plane and went and got our luggage. After we retrieved our luggage we went and used the bathroom and got a snack. They sent an Uber, we all got in and we were on our way to the sway house. 😁

(I forget to mention I LOVE Jaden Hossler. I had a fan page were I would post edits of him. So this a really big deal for me. I guess he seen the fan page.)

*Skip the car ride*
We pulled up to the sway house and I thought I was about to have a panic attack . I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

We got out if the car and got all of our stuff out. We knocked on the door and Kio Answered the door he said "Jaden your guests are here!"

"Y'all are welcome to put y'all's stuff over there." Kate's mother said "Ok,girls you heard him." We walked and put all of our stuff in the corner.

We seen Jadens agent walk over to our moms. Us girls started talking then all the sudden Jaden walked down the stairs and said "Well this must be Taytum right?" I said "Yes it is."

He walked over to us and pulled me in a hug. I was crying, because I never thought this would happen.

Then he said "Awww, why are you crying?" I said "Because I have dreamed of this moment and I never thought this would happen and all, and to make this all worse your my TikTok crush!" "Well don't worry you're here now and you have about 2 and a half weeks to hangout." He said with a smile.

He pulled out of the hug and I smiled back at him. Then he hugged my friends. We were all talking then his agent walks over to us and Jaden walks over to our moms and starts introducing himself to them and and making conversation while Jadens agent comes over and talks to us.

He said "Hi ladies, I'm Jadens agent or you could say manager. My name is Chris. So Jaden showed me your TikToks Taytum. He did almost everyday and he very much likes them. He wanted you to be the first girl member of the Sway house. I talked to your mom about it and she said she is ok with her if you wanted to. You don't have answer now but that's that . As for you girls y'all have amazing talent also but if y'all work a bit harder I might think about inviting y'all because y'all are so amazing. Back to the plan so since it's 12:30 pm y'all can. Take a Uber to the hotel and get settled and fix up or whatever y'all want then y'all can come back over and hang before we go out to dinner tonight."

Jesse said "It's 12:30? Back home it would be 3:30" Chris, Jadens Agent, said "Yep, You will just have to get adjusted to the time." He said with a smile.

Jaden walked back over and said "Before you leave, Would y'all like to meet the boys?" Kate,Jesse,Olivia, and I said "yes" at the same time, which made Jadn chuckle a a little and he said "Right this way."

He led us in the living room then all the boys said "Hey" us girls said "Hey" back. We sat on the couch then Josh said"Hi I'm......" I said " Josh". He said "Well someone watch's us." I said yep with a giggly smile.

Bryce,Griffin,Anthony,Kio,Josh,Payton, and Jaden made conversation with us. One time when we were talking Bryce, he said to us "Y'all's accent is so like southern thick...... It just sounds so weird."Jaden said back "Well do you not remember when we met then?" "I'm from Chattanooga, Tennessee, litterly like 2 hours north from Huntsville. I actually have been there before once. My mom had to go "The Huntsville Hospital" for something once."

Griffin said "Well, ok I guess you guys should get going." We got up off the couch and Jaden whispered in my Ear "Can we talk real quick?" I said "Yes, hold on I have a plan ." I walked over to my mom then I said "Hey Jaden , I'm really thirsty, could you possibly get me a water please?" I winked at him (he got what I was trying to do).

He said "Yes I can. Would you like to come with me?" I said "yes". We walked up the stairs to the kitchen and Jaden said " I need to talk to you.........."

( sorry for the cliffhanger I hope you understand I will post tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Thank you so so so so much for reading this far. It would not be a good story without cliffhangers :))
(987 word count)

(A/N: This chapter was a lot to edit 😅. Once again sorry for the cringe. 2/22/22)