Ten🦋

We walked down to the living room and sat down on the couch to tell the guys that, "Incase you guys didn't know we have been dating for about one and a half weeks now" Jaden said nervously with a crooked smile.

"We could tell" the boys said laughing. " We also have something to tell you ....." I said . Payton said "What is it ?" . "Jaden and and I are going back home in two days." I said. All the boys said at the same time was "really?" "Ya" Jaden said. They all were happy for us . So next was to tell my mom...... so we did , and she said " Of course! I would love to do that ." Jaden and I were so happy about that! We walked back in the living room when Avani said "Taytum let's go get our hair and nails done!" I said " yesss !" I kissed Jaden and told him bye . Avani and I got in the car and first we got our hair done then we went and got our nails done and got lunch. This took about 3 hours and then we decided to get Starbucks. We got back to the house when all the sudden the boys said "We're going to the Hype House if y'all want to come with us ." Avani and I said "Sure"so, we left. We pulled up to the Hype house and got out. We walked inside and we were greeted by Tony Lopez and Nick Austin. We hung out for a bit then..... OMG! Charli D'Amelio and Chase Hudson just walked in. We didn't expect them to come because they were out all day so I guess we are lucky. "Hi Charli, can I plz get a picture with you and also can we make a TikTok?" I said. "Of course I'd love to" Charli said. So we did . We stayed at the hype house for about 3 hours. After that we went out to eat. "Where do y'all want to go?" Kio said . Jaden said "How bout Taco Bell ?" . The rest of us said fine with me . We went and ate Taco Bell and went back to sway La. We got inside and Griffin Said "How about we have a movie night." Bryce and the rest of us said "I'm down!" We all piled on the couch and of course me and Jaden were cuddling and Anthony said "Ewwwww , cooties!" Avani said "Hey! I'm right here !" We all laughed. After the movie was over I offered to help Avani clean up the kitchen. So we went in there and started cleaning.
                   A=Avani   T=Taytum
A- So how's things with you and Jaden?
T- Things are going well. I never thought this but I actually really love him and if I lost him I would be lost.
A- That's the same with me and Anthony I love so much and I don't know what I would do without him .
T-Well at least we got them now
A-Oh, by the way I had fun earlier we should do it again sometime .
T- I had fun too but I'm still sad I have to leave soon.
A- I know I will miss youuuuu so much
T- Meee toooo . But I think ima go to bed now
A- Ok , me too. Goodnight
T- Goodnight

I walked up stairs and walked in to Jaden's room . " Hey baby I'm going to get in the shower." I said. All Jaden said was "ok" . After a few minutes Jaden joined me . I said " hey baby" Jaden said "Hey Love." I Said " I feel like we haven't talked at all today that much." Jaden said "Let me make it up to you." Jaden and I started making out and things started getting hot and before you know it we were doing it but I'm not going to go into details ;)

We got out of the shower and and Jaden and I started Cuddling "Hey baby want do you want to watch tonight?" Jaden said. I said "I'll let you pick." Jaden said "Outer Banks?" I said "Say less" a few episodes went bye I heard Jaden say "I love you much baby. Get good rest."

(Ok sorry I've not been updating. I think I will start posting more now that my school is out :) I hope you have enjoyed the story so far :) .)

(Word count 724)