Eleven🦋

I wake up wrapped in Jaden's arms, it feels amazing ! I tried to get up but Jaden's grip got tighter . He said "Good morning Princess! Where do you think you're going?" I said " To take a shower." "Please! Give me 10 more minutes."  Jaden said with puppy dog eyes. " Your my weakness Hossler." I said with a smile and climbed back in bed with Him.

I wake up 30 minutes later then I try to get up again but Jaden's grip was to tight. I look at the time and seen Jaden looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I said . Jaden said "The most beautiful girl in the world" . I said "Thank you baby." I got up and told Jaden I was getting in the shower and he joined me. The way he helps me wash my hair is amazing he is so gentle!

We got out of the shower and I dried my hair and curled it and I did my makeup and all that stuff. I walked in the room to see Jaden making TikToks so I just laughed and make some with him . We walked down stairs to see everyone waiting on us because the night before we decided to go eat at IHOP.

We all got to IHOP and were seated. The waitress kept looking at Jaden and when she brought our drinks she wrote her number on a napkin and gave it to him. I took it out of is hands and ripped it right in front of her and said "Sorry he's mine find your own!" . She looked at me and rolled her eyes and walked away. Jaden laughed and rested is head on my shoulder and said "I love you so so so much baby." I Said "I love you so so so so much more". Bryce said "Ok guys, Y'all are just making me feel so very single." Jaden and I said "sorry" at the same time. We got our food and ate and went back to Sway La. It was only 12 when we got back so we all decided to have a beach day.

We got to the beach and me and Avani decided to tan we just layed our in the sun then all the sudden Jand picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and Anthony picked up Avani the same then threw us in the water . After Jaden threw me in there he got in there with me and we went out deeper I wrapped my arms around is neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and I said " Jae I'm going to get you back!" "Is that so..... Is that your new nick name for me now, because if it is it's really cute and I like it." Jaden said. "Yes it is your name and I'm glad you like it." I said. "All right love birds it's time to go!" Griffin said. Jaden and I walked back to shore and we dried off and left the beach.

We got back home and we all decided to post mate some lunch because why not . The food finally got here it feels like it's been 200 years.
After we ate we all just sat in the living room and out of no were Griffin said "Let's make a You Tube Video." We all said "sure" . He had the bright idea of "Hot Tub Never Have I Ever" so We all got changed and went outside and got in the hot tub. Griffin started the Video

G-Griffin J-Jaden T-Taytum P-Payton K-Kio
B-Bryce JH- Josh A- Anthony AV- Avani

G- Ay guys welcome back to the channel! Today we are playing Put a finger down  with the boys plus Taytum and Avani. So I will let Bryce ask the first question.
B- Ok , ummmmmm.......... Oh! Put a finger down if your body count is more three
*everyone put a finger down except me ,Payton , Avani,and Anthony *
B- wait really guys
P- yep hahahaha
G-Ok Ummmm Jaden your turn
J - Put a finger down if you ever really loved someone.
* we all put a finger down *
JH- Wow! Ok buddy's I guess I'll go next .
    *skip to the ending of the video *
G- Well all right guys thats it for this video...
A- subscribe
T-Don't forget to follow us on TikTok!
AV- ya
G- well ok guys byeee!

We finished the video and I was so tired we all got changed and sat in the living room again. I said "I'm going to miss y'all! I hope I can come back out to LA soon." "Ya us too" they all said . We all Exchanged Phone numbers which I was happy about . We all watched a movie then me and Jaden went up stairs to get things ready for tomorrow because our flight was at 5:00 A.M. Me and Jaden got thing packed and when we were done he was siting on the edge of the bed and I was stood between his legs. I said " Baby I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you!" Jaden said " I love you so much more baby and I don't know what I'd do without you." He lifted my chin up and smashed his lips against mine . Kissing him is like my safe place, I've never felt so loved and cared for. After a few seconds of kissing, we both pulled away and I started crying he said "awww Baby what's wrong?" "I just feel like your to good for me and one you will realize it and leave me." " Baby I'm not to good for you. Your perfect. And I love you so much, don't think that.!" I said "ok thank you Jae and I love you too." I leaned in and kissed him. We started passionately kissing . Kissing turned to making out then I led to well you know what I mean . After we were done we cuddled and watched a movie on Netflix and we fell asleep .

[Ok I hope you liked the chapter I will try to update Wednesday. Thank you for reading. :)  ]

(Word count 1036)