(Jay P.O.V) Accidents That Should Have No Place In Life

Waking up this morning was so nice. I was all snuggled up in my blanket my hands on the waist of Ivan's.

My hands on the waist of Ivan's....

My hands on the waist of Ivan's?!?

My eyes open and  I see Ivan's devilishly handsome sleeping face in front of me making my eyes widen even more.

I slowly move my hands off of him trying not to wake him, successfully being able to pull my hands off of him. I take off my blanket and once again slowly sit up.

I had almost completed my mission till Ivan shifted in his sleep and murmuring under his breath for me to come back, and come back I did, he slightly sat up and pulled my waist bringing me back to his half naked self.

Breathe.

He smells good.

Breathe.

He looks really hot, maybe I can give him a kiss.

Breathe.

"Go back to sleep. It's early in the morning and school can wait." Ivan sleepily mutters rubbing the back of my head.

He may be comfortable but I was a couple of centimeters away from his bare chest. Not that I wouldn't mind but as friends I don't think this is a safe distance.

"I'll just go back to my room." I say grabbing his arm from behind my head and lifting it off.

"Go back to you room? What do you mean this is where you sleep, with me." Ivan replies in turn hugging me harder so I couldn't escape.

"Ivan. Get off me." Now I was getting slightly irritated, whether I wanted to or not it's as if my anger had its own switch so if I was not released by Ivan now I will scream and slap him. I didn't invent the rules tell my fucked up head that.

"Brittney. I thought you loved cuddling. Why are you being pushy?" Ivan says with a pout on his face.

Brittney.

He thought I was Brittney.

That stung that he thought I was Brittney.

Which pissed me off, now I was seriously going to get real ticked off if he didn't let me go.

On second thought, he won't let me go? Fine. I'll just have to push him off.

I place my hands on his chest feeling none of that fluttering butterfly shit and pushed him off his bed with my hardest. Failing to realize that he was holding on to me as if I were life support making us both land on the floor.

Him on the bottom and me on top.

Ivan lets out a groan and let's just say... the faucet is leaking.

"What the hell Britt- You're not Brittney." Ivan begins opening his eyes but stops immediately realizing who I was.

"No I'm not Brittney. Thanks for letting me sleep on your bed. Now if you will let me go I will be in my room!" Might I say that I was straddling him, yes, straddling.

I lift my leg from one side of him but once again, HE STOPS ME!!!

"Let go! I've been trying to wake your ugly ass for the past 5 minutes to let go of me and now that you are awake let me go!!" I scream pushing his hands off but he keeps them steady. I go to slam my hands on his chest but he catches my wrists before I do so.

I stop and glare at him as he held my wrists steady.

"Jay why are you mad?" Ivan asks in a calm voice.