(Kc & Keath P.O.V) Chapter 7- We're In It Together

(Kc P.O.V)

I'm currently standing in front of the mirror staring at myself.

I look at it again to see if I was overlooking it, but I wasn't.

There it read clear as day.

I was pregnant.

I don't possibly know how this could happen since we always used protection for those kinds of things, so how did it happen?

On the other hand I had to tell Keath about this but I'm afraid to since I feel like he will leave me.

What do I do?!

It was 6 a.m. and Keath was downstairs making us breakfast.

I decided to get a pregnancy test a couple days ago but never got around to ever using it since I was afraid of the results. I had a feeling that I already knew the result without the test.

I had researched the symptoms and some were diseases and there it was, the word that just made it even more clearer.

Pregnant.

I didn't think of using it but its not like I have those other symptoms of those certain diseases.

I don't know how I'm going to tell Keath or my parents.

I'm afraid of their reactions.

What if they call me a disgrace and kick me out of the house??!

What will the students at school think about me?

Wouldn't they call me a slut for being pregnant at a young age?

I broke down into tears crying out loud.

I slid down the door and pulled up my knees crying into them.

Why?

I can't just get an abortion it wouldn't feel right to me.

Killing a life that hasn't even formed yet.

I will raise this child no matter what anyone tells me.

I start drying up my tears when I hear knocking on the bathroom door.

"Babe! What's wrong? I heard you crying from downstairs. Open up!" Keath says with worry in his voice as he tries to open the door.

I stand up with tears still falling from my eyes.

I don't bother wiping them up and I slowly unlock the door than open the door.

Keath stood there with worry before he pulled me into a hug.

I felt safe and comfortable before I remembered about the pregnancy thing which made me sob even more.

"Shh baby... Tell me what's wrong. I'm right here by your side." He whispers in my ear calming me down hugging me tight.

"I- I'm P-P-Pre-Pregnant." I say trying to form my sentence as I cry into his chest.

I feel him tense under me but quickly loosen up.

Here comes the rejection.

"Is it mine?" He says making it so his hands are on my shoulder and I'm looking into his eyes.

I nod my head then look down.

"It's okay if you don't want to care for the child I'll just do it myself. I have money anyways." I say head down with some tears falling down.

"Are you serious right now? You think I'm leaving you? I'm happy with you and I'm even happier knowing I'm gonna have a child with you! You are my love forever! I will give you and our soon to be child everything! I love you Kc Kira Freeland! I love you a lot!" He says looking into my eyes with so much adoration.