Baba

You and Baba were walking hand in hand down a street when you noticed a couple of girls walking behind you whispering, "Wow, look at him. He should totally be my boyfriend."

"Nu-uh, I'm way better suited.

"Wait, he has that girl besides him though."

"Pfft, she's ugly if you ask me. What would someone like him be doing with that piece of trash. He should just dump her and date me." The girl twirled her hair around her finger as she laughed.

Hearing those remarks being said about you, Baba stopped moving. You looked up at him and saw a look on his face one you had never seen before, "Baba?" You said but he turned his gaze around on to them, "Just give me a sec." Baba said and walked up to the girls.

Seeing him come up to them the girls start to smile and giggle, "Oh, look he noticed us, probably recognized how much better we are."

"Hello, Ladies." Baba said grinning at the girls before his expression went dark, "I don't appreciate you talking about my girl like that. She's a rare treasure I was lucky enough to steal away from the world. She's not something I'd ever give up. She's my treasure, there's not enough words in the vocabulary for me to explain how she takes my breath away with her radiant beauty. Unlike the two who stand before me, you two don't even come close." Baba said tips his hat and walks off leaving the girls nearly in tears.

"Maybe you went a bit too far..." You whispered and Baba pulled you close, "That's nothing. That was only a small extent of the love I hold for you. I would do anything to keep that pretty smile on your face. Nothing is going to far when I have that to protect," Baba leans down to softly kiss you on the lips, "I'll always treasure you, now and forever. No one will steal your smile from me"