Ota

You raced up to Ota who had just received an award for his art and jumped into his arms, "I'm so happy." You said smiling at him but before he had a chance to say anything you both hear snide laughs coming from behind and look to see a couple of girls staring mockingly at you.

"Their relationship won't last long. It won't be long before he just dumps here. She's easily replaceable."

"Haha, I know right. She's a fool for even going out with him in the first place. Like she ever has a chance. She should just give him up already."

"She's too stupid to do that. She'll keep clinging on to him like they have some future but it will all end in tears and misery." The girls continued to laugh and talk badly about you.

Seeing you looked pained by their words Ota became infuriated, "Hold on a minute." Ota gave you a quick squeeze before letting you go and marching right over to them.

"You two better watch what you say!" Ota shouted and the two girls stared in disbelief.

"No one and I mean no one talks about my girlfriend like that. I plan on  spending the rest of my life with her. She's not something that I could just easily replace. She is irreplaceable, the love of my life. I always make sure to keep a smile on her face not misery or tears. Don't ever go saying such things about her again. And there is no way I'd ever go out with you two cows." Ota said and gave his signature angelic smile before walking off leaving the girls speechless.

"That's better. That felt good." Ota said pulling you into a hug, "I can't believe someone would talk about you like that. I could never replace you, I need you in my future. I I'll always protect you from people like that, no one hurts you, ever." Ota said leaning down gently kissing you on the cheek, "I promise, I'll always do my best to protect the smile on your face."