Part 1

"Ignis Strome" Mrs Sputnik said in her high pitched voice. Her voice was like a tire screeching on a smooth road.

"present teacher!" Ignis said in a gruff voice.

Ignis despises her professor like one despises pineapple on pizza.

They don't go together.

Ignis knows that Mrs Sputnik can be used as an example of the worst teacher ever. Without any doubt she was worse, she uses favouritism in her class and has a narrow and old thinking view which can be said as gender discrimination.

She praises boys more than girls. And is mostly the source of many clashes between boys and girls in Ignis's class.

Which was not a surprise, seeing hormonal teenagers filled with drama, nothing else. Ignis thinks that Mrs Sputnik was the next version of her great grandmother.

May her soul rest in peace.

But whatever she heard from her father was the same but worse just like her teacher. Mrs Sputnik meddles in other people personal business and was very nosy.

Most annoying thing was that she gets the information out of boys with her motherly charm.

Who is with whom? When he broke up? What's happening between them? When his mother came back from Russia? When their parents got divorced? When they fought?

Just like a nosy neighbour aunty. She has the information of every single student and staff and can use it against them or for her advantage. Her every quality is against a normal teacher.

Her only good quality as a professor according to Ignis is that 'she teaches geography best'.

"hey, stormy! Stormy!" Jacqueline nudged her in the side.

Ignis startles then rolled her eyes at the nickname.

Her friends called her stormy mostly because of her white-blonde hair, which was black from the roots not just because of her surname which was nearly pronounced as a storm.

"daydreaming again?"Jacqueline teased.

She was Ignis's best friend and seat partner.

Markings was still going on. Ignis gave her a frustrated smile.

"you know just thinking how to start a day to set the mood good but it turns 180 when you come to know that first class is of spuds," Ignis said with a bored expression.

Jacqueline giggled at the nickname.

"Ms Hallagan and Ms Strome is their a joke being cracked, so please do tell so, we all could have a good laugh right early in the first class."

Mrs.sputnik exclaimed in stern voice venom dripping at ignis's name. now, the whole class of 54 student's eyes were on them.

"no Mrs Sputnik," Ignis said quietly.

"then sit quietly if you don't want to take a walk to the disciplinary office."

"yes, ma'am."

She is the worst and I'll tell her one-day Ignis thought gaze narrowing at her professors face.

Ignis couldn't wait to get out of spuds class.

Right when the bell rang for the next class when Ignis thought she would not let spuds ruin her day, it started raining. It was heavy rain, a clear sign of a storm.

Ignis was glad she bought an umbrella after seeing the weather forecast this morning. She was always prepared.

Ignis didn't like rain but lightning always mesmerised her. She doesn't know why though according to others it is supposed to be scary and frightening.