HACKED!

I know some people are theorizing Mono is the Broadcaster's son.... I don't (sorta)

Welp it's like Six and the Lady is related all over again (which is not a true theory)

But since I made Six the Lady's daughter, let's make Mono the Broadcaster's son for more sheer humor.

·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·~●~·

.: Little Nightmares Chat by Cindy and TT :.

[Flashlight Girl is online]

[The Pretender is online]

[Bread Boy is online]

[Three is online]

[Five is online]

[Two is online]

Flashlight Girl: Omg it was so hilarious!!!

Bread Boy: I can't believe it!!!

Bread Boy: I am so happy I managed to record a video of it!

The Pretender: SEND THAT TO ME LATER, PLS N THANKS.

Bread Boy: YOU JUST SAID THANKS AND PLS!!!

The Pretender: That was like comic gold! So yeah I would love to have that vid.

Two: Agreed, I never laughed so loud in my life!

Five: Even if it was very funny, I pity Uncle Mono and Aunt Twenty-Three...

[Rodger is online]

Rodger: What are you all talking about?

Flashlight Girl: Well, Mono made a pop quiz for Six, Seven, TT, One, and RGC.

Two: Cuz they pissed him with mono- words.

Rodger: Like... our 'Mono'cratic leader, the Lady?

Two: Yas, Seven made that one.

Bread Boy: Going back, they were all suffering a good two hours of nature. At the end, the Hunter showed up.

Rodger: Oh, okay, that dude.

The Pretender: The Hunter said that he will be the last question, and Twenty-Three K.O.'d him.

Rodger: Fear young lasses I always say.

Three: but then the others, Six, Seven, RGC, One, got so pissed they wouldn't get a grade for defeating the Hunter so they chased TT.

Rodger: Ahuh.

Five: Aunt Twenty-Three asked Uncle Mono's help and so Aunt Twenty-Three was being chased by Mom, Dad, RGC, and One, then they were also being chased by Uncle Mono.

Rodger: That is quite the picture to see- wait why do you call Twenty-Three and Mono your Aunt and Uncle?

Flashlight Girl: Let's not mind that, they are a very wierd family. Going back, while the kids were having a chase a thon, the Hunter joined too!

Bread Boy: It was a wild goose chase, a very wild goose chase.

The Pretender: My lungs never hurt this much!

Flashlight Girl: You know how many times RGC tripped? Or Two got bush-slapped? Or to the fact Seven went Tarzan?!

Rodger: Okay that is hilarious.