17- I want to give back one by one

What the?? Oh hell no!

Chan was at a loss for words when he saw Felix climb into Minho's lap, even taking Minho by surprise.

"I saw so many things Minho! They have special new lip balms and gloss for the fall now, oh and pumpkin spice bath bombs!" He giggled.

Minho had his hands on the boy's waist, trying to keep his boundaries as he knew Chan was watching. But he also didn't want to just push Felix off of him.

"O-oh really?"

"Uh huh! And they have-"

Within seconds Chan lost his shit, getting up to walk over.

"Ok, that's enough. Minho, you can leave now. Felix get up please" he said lowly crossing his arms.

"That's my cue, time for me to go Lixie" Minho said nervously as he patted Felix's thighs for him to move.

"No...I want you to stay!" Felix said he wrapped his arms around his neck, snuggling closer to hug him.

Chan didn't like what he saw, and was not having it.

"Felix, off of him. NOW" he demanded.

"No! I want Minho!" He growled at Chan before snuggling and purring his face in Minho's neck.

Chan didn't think he could lose it anymore, but he did.

"MINHO, OUT. NOW"

"Jesus! Ok!"

He slowly pulled Felix off his chest.

"Lixie, even though you're a great cuddle buddy, I need to leave so Chan can do work, ok?"

"Can I come with you??"

" I don't think that's-"

"Absolutely not Felix. I'm gonna count to 3, for you to get off him" Chan was playing no game now.

Felix was still being stubborn.

"No Channie!"

"Felix 1-"

Minho interjected as he didn't want to be in the middle of what was happening.

"Lix, come on. Time to get up, I'll visit you tomorrow, ok?" He patted Felix's head.

The younger finally giving in just pouted.

"Fine..." he got off of Minho's lap to sit on the couch as Minho got up quickly to leave the room. He could tell Chan was about to burst a vein and he didn't want to witness it.

"Bye Lix...see ya Chan..." he nervously rushed out the room.

Chan watched his door close before looking at Felix.

Felix crossed his arms, glaring at Chan before turning his head away.

Chan didn't think the boy could push his buttons, but he definitely did.

"Did you think that was funny?" He clenched his jaw.

Felix paid him no attention, ignoring him.

"Felix, I am speaking to you"

Felix turned his head to growl and glare at him.

He's being a brat

"Fine, you wanna be like that. Be my guest. After that stunt you just pulled, no ice cream or going outside for a week" Chan said plainly before walking back to his desk.

Felix stood up growling.

"What?! I didn't do anything wrong!"

Chan placed his hands on his hips.

"Oh, so you think rubbing up on Minho and sitting on his lap, is nothing wrong?" He scoffed.

Felix crossed his arms pouting, mumbling to himself as he looked down.

"Felix, use your words" he said lowly.

Felix whipped his head up, still growling.

"I said you always get jealous Channie!"

"Felix, who wouldn't at what I just saw? I know you are upset about your panties, but you crossed the line with what you just did with Minho"

"Minho was being nice Channie! You're being jealous and a meanie!" Felix started to tear up.

"Felix, stop it"

"No Channie! You're being mean and-"

"Felix, one more word and I'll make it 2 weeks" Chan narrowed his eyes.

Felix was in full tears as he felt Chan was being unfair to him. He turned around walking to the couch as he threw himself down, curling up to cry.

Chan sighed as he ran his hands through his hair.

Good god... what the fuck just happened?
I definitely wasn't expecting another tantrum...

He shook his head as he went back to work, Felix still crying on the couch.

After about 15 minutes it was quiet, Chan looked up from typing to glance at Felix.

The younger was still balled up as he cried himself to sleep.

Guess he cried himself to sleep...

Chan looked at the time to see it was already 11am.

I have to see a patient now...

He sighed as he looked at the younger.

I never thought he would lose it over panties...

Chan got up to write a note, walking over to Felix. He crouched down as he slipped the note under his balled up hand.

Kitten, I have to see some patients.
I'll be back in an hour.
Love, Channie

He looked at his sleeping face to see his eyes all puffy from crying, sighing as he reached to stroke his hair.

I really didn't mean to get you so worked up kitten... I guess I'm partial to blame...

He kissed his forehead before getting up to leave and walk out the door.

Felix stirred in his sleep, not realizing the note slipped from under his hand, falling under the couch...