29- This moment might be forever

"You better prepare yourself Kitten"

Chan grabbed Felix by the chin, pulling him into a kiss. Already slipping his tongue in as he moved his hands back down to feel the lace panties on his ass.

"Fuck Kitten... you look beautiful in this" he whispered against his lips. Felix smiled as Chan started to kiss him again, kissing him deeper as his hands roamed up to stroke his thighs.

"Channie..." he purred into the kiss, combing his hands through Chan's hair.

The older slipped one hand under his shirt, teasing at his pink buds as he sucked on his tongue.

He pulled away for a moment to look at Felix, the younger purring and out of breath.

"I've missed touching you baby" he smirked while running his hands up and down his thighs.

"I've missed you touching and cuddling me Channie..." he gave a sad smile.

Chan looked at him with confusion.

"Cuddling? But we have been on the couch"

Felix stopped rolling his hips to look down.

"In bed...you make me go to bed early... and you don't cuddle me as much...were you upset I made you wait 2 weeks Channie...?" He looked back up to him with worried eyes.

"Sweetheart, no. Of course I wasn't upset, I said 2 weeks and I wanted to respect that. As for cuddling at night, I've been busy with extra work and I didn't want to disrupt your sleep patterns with me staying up extra late, because I knew you would" he smiled.

"Oh... ok! Can I get more cuddling again?" He meowed.

"Of course Kitten, I'll make sure to put my kitty first"

He pulled Felix into another kiss, this time it was sweet and passionate. Felix was kissing him back, realizing he was supposed to be the one to make Chan feel good.

Oh! I have to take control! Like in the movies!

Felix abruptly pushed Chan back against the couch, startling the older.

"Kitten?"

"Channie, I want you to enjoy" he meowed slowly getting off of him.

"Enjoy?"

Felix nodded as he backed away to stand in front of him. He started to unbutton more buttons on the white shirt, then slowly moving his hands to his hips to the garter latches as he twirled his tail.

Chan watched him intently with lustful eyes biting his lip.

Felix loosened the garter strings, slipping his fingers to the top of the panties as he slowly started to pull them down. Tilting his head and meowing while he did so.

"Fuck..."

Was all Chan could say as he watched Felix drop his panties to his ankles, stepping out of them. He twirled his tail and purred as he slowly walked forward to Chan, the long white shirt barely covering his front as the thigh highs were the only thing left on his lower half.

He walked back to crouch in front of the older, Chan watching him intently.

"I love you Channie" he purred seductively looking up at him as his hands reached for Chan's pants zipper.

"I-I love you too kitten..." he breathed out heavily.

Felix meowed again as he unzipped Chan's pants with his small hands, standing up to sit in his lap again.

"Baby-"

Felix cut Chan off by suddenly kissing him again, running his hands up and down his chest as he snuck his hands to the center of his shirt, beginning to unbutton it.