18- Will you accept me like this?

"Your eyes are good and all set, you can check out at the front"

"Thank you"

Chan finished his appointment, walking out the room as he ran into Dr.Park.

"Oh hello Chan!"

"Hey, how are you Dr.Park?"

"I'm alright, it's been a busy day. Oh that reminds me, that research project you were leading. Do you have the case study notes? I have a team from a research facility coming in an hour and I'd really like to show it to them"

"Oh, of course! I have them at home though... but I can go and grab them. I live just 20 minutes away, if you don't mind waiting that is" he chuckled.

"Oh that would be brilliant if you can! I think we can make your project well known the more I'm able to present it"

"Thank you! Ok, um. I'll go get them and be right back"

Chan rushed past him to go to his office, looking to grab his car keys from the drawer. He glanced to see Felix still asleep before dashing out again.

On his way out, he stopped by Chuu.

"Hey Chuu, I'll be right back. If anyone asks, can you let them know I went home"

"Ok, sure!"

"Thanks!"

Chan ran out to go home.

Jeongin saw him run out, stopping by to see Chuu.

"Hey Chuu, I had a question for Chan. Where's he going?"

"Oh, he went home"

"Oh, alright. Thanks"

A few minutes after, Felix began to wake up.
He stirred a bit before sitting up.

I fell asleep..? Oh ya... because Channie was being a jealous meanie again...

He looked around, surprised he didn't see the older.

He's not working...?

He got up walking over to Chan's desk, confused as he didn't see him.

Where did he go..?

He slowly walked out his office, running into Jeongin on his way. He didn't speak with Jeongin much, so they didn't know each other quite well.

"Um... excuse me..."

"Hello, yes?"

"Um... do you know where Chann-, I mean Dr.Bang is?"

"Dr.Bang? Are you one of his patients? I didn't know we started seeing hybrids... anyways, he's already left for the day, you can see him tomorrow. Have a nice day" he smiled before walking off and reading his files.

Felix stood there, his heart dropped.

W-what...?
He...he left me...?

Felix ran back into Chan's office, going near the window as he started crying on the floor. Panic set in for him as he pulled his knees to his chest.

"Channie... he... left me..."

He sobbed out.

It was because I hugged Minho...and ignored him.. and was bad...
He's doesn't want me..?
I don't know where to go...

Felix cried and meowed sadly as the thoughts ran through his mind. To him, he thought Chan left him at the office and didn't want him home, or at all for that matter.