alley kiss

( it's like the second part of locked up help )

they finally got there. batman stopped the car in front of a building getting out as joker fallowed him into a alley. "why are we going in a alley way for batsy?" joker questioned him only to receive silence "bats I'm talking to u " joker snapped glaring.

~batman's pov~

I could feel the jokers glare. I spun around picking him up pinning him to the wall "ah! what the bloody hell bats!" joker yelled as I slamed my hand over his mouth "shut your bloody trap" i gave a small growl at him as i removed my hand and replaced my hand with my lips.

~joker's pov~

I was shocked that he randomly picked me up and kissed me. I couldn't understand why he done it, or why I was melting into the kiss. "did I like batman more then I though" I thought to myself. I began to kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck

~no ones pov~

as there heated kiss continued it began to get sloppy. joker was trying to win there little tounge war with the batman but, we all know every battle gets won by the hero. batman won there tounge fight as joker began to pull away slightly pouting "don't pout it don't suit u" batman said creasing his cheek "shut up" batman scoffed " thanks for the help" "wha?' joker said as he was placed back on his feet confused "nothing " batman said disappearing into the darkness, only to drive away.