HEADCANONS 1

I know this isn't a oneshot but I've run out of ideas haha. Take some of my favourite headcanons (some are inspired by other authors/artists btw)

(also this is a cry for help please request stuff-)

• Bede is slightly touch starved. When Hop started to get quite intimate with him for the first time he constantly flinched/pushed him away, not used to all the affection. It took a while for Bede to feel completely comfortable with Hop cuddling and kissing him

• Hop makes friendship bracelets for all of his Pokemon and friends. Bede's bracelet is particularly special since Hop put a Sylveon charm on it.

• Bede likes to dabble with makeup, mostly around the eyes. It just makes him feel pretty-

• Marnie and Gloria were the ultimate wingwomen for Bede and Hop. They both knew they liked each other so tried to set them up on dates. When the two boys finally announced that they were dating Marnie and Gloria probably cried

• Leon is probably too supportive of their relationship. At first he was uncertain, since Bede was a dick to Hop when they first met, but hearing his lil bro gush about his boyfriend changed his mind. Whenever Hop tries to make a move Leon cheers him on. (Also he's definitely given Bede the "if you hurt my brother I will end your existence" chat)

• Bede is an amazing dancer, specifically ballroom. Opal gave him lessons during his gym leader training. Originally they were to help with posture and graceful movements but Bede actually enjoyed the classes and took it on as a hobby. He danced with Hop at a party once and Hop was just a blushing mess afterwards.

• After all the rejection he'd faced, Bede unfortunately has trust issues. He gets paranoid about Hop leaving him. Hop regularly has to remind Bede that he won't leave him (or at least not in a way that would destroy his heart)

• Sonia is also very supportive of Hop. It's only when he sneaks off to meet Bede when he's supposed to be working that she gets angry and jokingly threatens to lock Hop in the lab. Like Leon, she'd probably cheer Hop on whenever she sees him making a move.

• Hop is really ticklish. Bede always uses this to his advantage. If he wants to get out of a cuddle or needs something he'll tickle Hop until he agrees to get up.

• Hop is quite clingy. When he wants a cuddle he will tightly wrap his arms around Bede and refuse to let go until he's satisfied. Bede secretly finds it adorable

• Bede likes sweet things and tea. Hop makes sure to buy him sweets and chocolate when it comes to anniversary gifts

That's it for now, might do something like this again when I want to write but don't have any ideas