Tonight

Diamonté+++

Baby welcome to the party

I'm off the molly, the xan, the lean

That's why I'm movin' retarded...

I walk into the crowded party with Tyla and Naiah beside me. Pop Smoke blasting out of the speakers, people dancing with drinks in their hands, guys slung on the couches smoking blunts. I can feel the bass in my heart. Tyla looks around at the scene then looks me up & down, and I give her the stink eye.

(Their outfits btw):

(Don't pay attention the faces cause that's not how they look but imagine that Wolf is in the Gucci shirt and neon boots and Té is in the jeans😅)

"Y'all see what I'm seeing!?" Naiah shouts then storms off before I can stop her, pushing some girl off Jahmier. They start arguing and I just chuckle shaking my head walking away before she drags me into it. My messy bestfriend.

"Yo Wolf appreciate you showin'!"

Tre daps her up. Tre -aka Tayk- is known around here for having the hottest parties and knows everybody and they mama. "Young ma you've grown." he says staring at me which is uncomfortable. I've known Tre almost for my whole life and I ain't seen him inna minute. I used to hear around that he had a crush on me when we were younger but I ain't show him no mind. Now he tall, fine and nineteen.

Still ain't interested in him tho.

"Yea you enjoy yourself cause i'm finna go have some fun." Tyla tells me walking off. How she gon drag me to a party and leave me by myself. I start walking around and after a while just chose to stay standing against the wall by the staircase. People who walk by give me weird looks but I ignore them. The beat to Big Poppa by Biggie Smalls starts playing on the speaker and the crowd goes wild. I even start bobbing my head with a smirk rapping along.

Then I see the face that I can't stop thinking about and the smile disappears off my face. "Shawty watchu you doing standing here by yo lonely? Come join the party!" Aiden says with a mischievous smile. "I neva really wanted to come to this party. My company ditched me." I reply. "I can be yo company." He say moving to stand beside me. I realize how much taller than me he is and remember how I used to tease him about being shorter than me when we were younger. My demeanor calms. "Oh yea? Who you come with?" I ask now smiling. "Uhh...my usual crowd." He says scratching the back of his head. "Mhm why you over here then?" He just won't give up and, not gonna lie...I'm glad he don't.

A girl walking past us starts checking Aiden out and he returns the action. Then I come back to myself. He just wanna treat me like all them other hoes. "Sorry what was you saying?" He returns his attention to me. I mean mug him "You think you gon use me once then forget about me again huh?" I say. He just sorta stands there speechless then finally opens his mouth "No that ain-" "Yeah I figured you out." I say backing away. He doesn't chase me.

I need a drink.

After the first drink I go back for another one, and another one. I figure that's enough when I can't hear my thoughts anymore. This is my first time being drunk. The song changes to Me by Summer Walker and everything quiets down.

Bring out the worst

You make a bitch have to go in her purse

Or go in her trunk and pull out the strap

I would never shoot you, baby...

I make my way upstairs to the bathroom. Someone comes out just in time for me to make it to the toilet and vomit comes gushing out. The hot tears come streaming down my face with my hair stuck to my face. I'm so tired of people playing with my emotions. I don't really remember anything from this moment, but I felt someone pick me up and whisper to me "It's going to be okay, it's going to be okay."