BOWSER

Diamonté+++

"How are you just gonna put me to the side like that!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorr-" "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I throw my controller on the couch. "Y'all so snake." They really teamed up on me in Mario Kart but I'm gon get them back. It could be tomorrow or it could be five years from now, you never know.

"Aayyy leggo!" Aiden high fives Jahmier making Naya and I roll our eyes. "You guys have to do it now." Jahmier says laughing mischievously. "Noooo that's actually so dangerous are you trying to get us killed? I have a baby inside of me bro." Naya rubs her stomach convincingly.

"Even better." We give Aiden a confused/surprised look.

"Just get in the car." He smirks.

(Time skip)

It's now dark outside as we pull up to a white, big, BIG house. The lights appear to be on inside. "Why do we have to do this." I look at the two annoying boys anxiously. "Because it was apart of the bet. Next time don't have all that talk in Mario Kart." They crack up.

"Okay so what we gotta do?" Naya asks. "Just go up to the house and knock on the door. " Aiden says.

A pregnant pause.

"Uumm and do what?"

"If you don't-" Jahmier get's out the car and makes us come out. "We'll stay right here in the car." He says waving us off.

We make our way up the side walk leading onto the steps. I look back to make sure they're still there. When we reach the door we hear a sound behind us.

"Those hoes drove off!" I wisper shout. "Damn liars." Naya kisses her teeth.

I knock on the door now left with no choice. There are now tears in our eyes fearful for what's about to happen. But lawd I was not prepared for what happens next.

This fine ass darkskin with his hair in a bun, silver grillz, wearing some gray Nike jogging pants with no shirt on opens the door.

"Is it the pizza?" Someone in the back yells.

"Yeah the three mediums." He yells back.

Oh boy... his voice is deeeeeepppp. "Watchu two snacks doing here?" He smiles. Naya and I exchange wide eyed looks while holding back smirks. "We're sorry to bother you especially this late at night but me and my friend got lost. You see, she's pregnant so we were coming back from a doctors appointment but we have no ride and my phones dead then unfortunately she dropped hers and a bus ran over it-"

"Aight aight so you wanna use my phone or sumn?" He asks looking convinced. "Yeeaaahh..." Naya says unsure of what we finna do next. "Y'all can come inside I left it upstairs." He says opening the door wider.

We walk in cautiously. "Aw man I'm really gon kill Aiden and Jahmier for making us do thi-" the darkskin boy comes back downstairs holding a phone. "It's dead so go on over to the kitchen and plug it in while you call." He says. Distract him I mouth to Naya. She nods in response.

The further I get into the house the nicer it gets. Marble floors, golden lighten chandeliers, clean walls and counters. I get a text on my phone.

Messages

Pooh Bear 🐻 ♥️- Keep conversating with him.

Me- k😒

"Ya it's a really nice house what do you do?" I hear Naya ask him. "Well you know..." I tone them out.

I hear the sound of glass breaking and start contemplating whether I should go hide or get Naya and run.

I hide.

I'm in this dark closet with cleaning supplies. "Who the fuck are you!?" I hear darkskin boy yell. "Get on the floor or I shoot!" A familiar voice says. "DD what's goin o- THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE NO PIZZA DELIVERERS!" I was boutta burst with laughter til I heard something coming my way. I cover my mouth as a tear slips down my face.

The closet door starts to open making me squeeze my eyes shut. "God please don't take me out here, now. But if you do I beg you punish Aiden and Jahmier for leading my bestfriend and I into this."

"Open your eyes dumbass." Someone with a ski mask says. They pull it up and I see that it's Aiden.

"Help me load these stuff into the car."

I follow Aiden out the closet and see darkskin boy and pizza boy on the ground while Jahmier- I'm guessing- holds them at gun point.

"YOU BITCH YOU WERE IN ON THIS!" Darkskin boy points at me.

I shrug my shoulders putting my hands up.

+++

"I can't believe y'all made us do that." We're unloading the stolen items from Jahmiers car. "Wah wah look at dis tho." Aiden holds up a diamond rolex. "Took it right off the nigga." He laughs.

"We can get in so much trouble cause- nah you know what, it's on y'all NOT US." Naya shouts at the boys. "But bae look what I got you! A Louis Vuitton bag." Jahmier hands it to Naya.

We finally finish unloading everything. Aiden puts his arm around my neck and pulls me into a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Someone doesn't look like a happy camper." He teases.

"Take me home."

I didn't know how to end this but this chapter was sorta comedy I guess😅 Make sure you vote and comment😘