Alone Pt.2

A few months later after we moved I got kicked out the house.

My mom found out that I was in a gang, and about my drug problem...

It was nighttime and I was out on the street with a backpack and plastic bag that contained my belongings not knowing where to go. I started hyperventilating and I knew I was having another panic attack. The only thing was that I didn't have Diamonté there to help me.

"Hey, hey! Are you okay!?" The person lifted my head up from between my legs. "Oh my gosh you're having a panic attack! You need some help!" She examined my face then quickly pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask.

"Calling 911."

"No p- please... don't." I tell her.

"You need help!!"  She says looking scared.

"Leave me alone I'm fine!" I say harder than I intended to.

The expression on her face became harder too. "Well I'm not gonna leave you here. What can I do to help." She said keeping eye contact. I was the first to look away.

"Water, I need water." I choked out.

She came back with water and I took it with my pills. Her eyes went wide and she grabbed the container from my hands.

"DRUGS? NO WONDER YOU'RE LIKE THIS!"

I could feel them working and I calmed down. "Thanks for the water." I  got up and started walking. "Uummm excuse me? What's your name? Where are you going with all that stuff, don't you have parents?"

"Don't worry about me." I said not looking back at her. "I'm not worried I'm concerned." She scoffed running up to walk beside me. "Same thing." I said annoyed with her.

"Well I helped you can I atleast get your name." She kept talking. "My name's Aiden, I just moved here. Now go away." I said.

"Hhmmph, fine." She turned around and walked away. I got to an intersection and looked around dumbfounded. I felt a knot in my throat but I wasn't about to let myself cry.

No crying from now on I told myself. I'm a man. I got this all on my own.

I didn't see the car coming around the corner before I stepped into the street. I shut my eyes closed quickly, bracing myself for the hit but something- no- someone, pulled me back.

"You klutz! I saved you twice in one night." The same girl from before was staring at me, who was sprawled out on the ground.

"Why'd you intervene!? I had that on my own."

"Nigga watch yourself! You didn't have shit, I knew some shit was weird with your ass so I stayed behind and watched you."

"Just go home. Stop following me around like a creep."

"The AU- DA- CI- TY." She clapped her hands with every syllable. "If you have nowhere to go just say it. I can take you with m-"

"What makes you think I have nowhere to go? My momma just sent me to live with some relatives and I'm having a little trouble finding my way that's all." I lied looking away from her.

"Stop lying." She looked me dead in the face.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her or else I would cry.

But I did anyways.

"I got kicked out my home. I don't have anybody nomore. Nobody." I cried and kept staring at me. I felt like a fool having cried in front of a stranger and all she said was...