((( Journey to the Hidden Snow )))

It was about a year after Sasuke left the Hidden Leaf Village, Naruto decided to go on the training with Jiraiya. It was decision made by Naruto that he would move to the Hidden Snow Village as part of his deal with Fubuki Kakuyoku, Nadare Rouga and and Mizore Fuyukuma. Doto, the feudal lord of the Hidden Snow is surprised that Naruto could be the rightful hero of the Hidden Snow and probably made him the new Yukikage probably the second. Jiraiya couldn't stand it longer but never complained it because it was Naruto's decision to move to the Hidden Snow because Fubuki was Naruto's heart and soul.

Three days later, Naruto passed the Special Promotional Written Exams and earned a double promotion. Naruto became a Jonin. Fubuki is happy that Naruto would becoming the jonin as he jumps at Naruto and hugged him.

"You're a Jonin now Naru!!!" Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"I know Fubuki." Naruto Namikaze said. "To be honest, I love the Hidden Snow Village rather than the Hidden Leaf Village." 'Fubuki reminded me of Sakura Haruno by similar pink hair and green eyes."

"Anyway, Koyuki Kazahana the 1st Yukikage told me that she will chose you to become the 2nd Yukikage in the near future. Koyuki has been both actress and a ninja, she became a Genin at age of 8 then Chunin at age of 13 then Jonin at age of 15 then a Kage at age of 17." Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"Wow. She has been a ninja for a long time. What about her acting?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"She was doing several movies including her first movie 'The Vile Snake Assassin'." Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"Oh. That was the movie that I watched last night." Naruto Namikaze said. "I wonder what the First Yukikage's movie ratings went to number one."

The next morning, Naruto visited Jiraiya at the hut.

"How's your girlfriend?" Jiraiya asked.

"She's fine." Naruto Namikaze said. "I made my decision that I might lived in the Hidden Snow because I like it here."

"If you said so, but I won't stop you. But you still need to visiting your friends in the Hidden Leaf." Jiraiya said.

"Sure." Naruto Namikaze said. "I haven't spoke them since I left Hidden Leaf for a secret training but ended up moving here."