((( Touring the Leaf part I )))

Moegi, Konohamaru and Udon were shocked.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING US!!!" Moegi Kazematsuri, Konohamaru Sarutobi and Udon Ise were both said.

"It was a long complicated story but I already made a decision and it was for the sake of my safety since the Akatsuki nearly captured me during the Chunin Exams about two years ago." Naruto Namikaze said. "Hidden Snow Village is the perfect village in which I could resume my ninja."

"Obviously, Naruto is the current Jonin of the Hidden Snow Village." Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"You're now a Jonin of the Hidden Snow Village?" Udon Ise asked.

"Yup." Naruto Namikaze said. "I'm only close to the Kage Level."

"Since you're now a Jonin, should we called you Naruto-sensei?" Konohamaru Sarutobi asked.

"I'm now a jonin." Naruto Namikaze said. "Everyone from the Leaf has a right to call me the sensei."

Sakura deadpanned.

"A new Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura Haruno said. "Yeah right, but should you meet Hinata and the others. Everyone are still in desperated in seeing you returning to the Hidden Leaf."

"It has been nearly two years since Sasuke left the Leaf Village to joined Orochimaru." Naruto Namikaze said. "I'm still gone on a new mission by next week."

"Me too." Fubuki Kakuyoku said. "Along with Nadare Rouga and Mizore Fuyukama, it was very important for us to completed our missions as a ninja."

"Let me guess." Sakura Haruno said. "You two have been completed more missions than anyone from the Leaf."

"Probably yes. Because we completed 41 ranked missions." Naruto Namikaze said. "In a single month in a single year."

Sakura sweatdropped.

"Really?" Sakura Haruno said.

"Yes. Me and Fubuki were currently touring around the Leaf Village before we could meet the 5th Hokage." Naruto Namikaze said.

"Oh." Sakura Haruno said.

"Naruto. I thought you're dreaming of becoming the next Hokage." Konohamaru Sarutobi said.

"That was once." Naruto Namikaze said. "But I really wanted to become the Second Yukikage in the near future. In the Hidden Snow, I already met the First Yukikage. I'm sure Granny Tsunade will met the First Yukikage in the next couple of weeks."