((( Naruto Revisiting the Leaf )))

"For now I shall gave you some intense training while you are now a Jonin of the Hidden Snow Village." Jiraiya said.

"Let's start then." Naruto Namikaze said.

One year later, Naruto and Jiraiya have decided to return to the Hidden Leaf. Fabuki joined the two as the bodyguard of Naruto.

"Looks like the Hidden Leaf has changed a little bit and it was branded new after rebuilding during the time after Orochimaru attacked the Hidden Leaf. Jiraiya-sensei, how about we take stop at the local restaurant for a while."

Jiraiya deadpanned.

"Why me?" Jiraiya asked.

"Because you own him for an extensive training last year." Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"She's got a point Jiraiya-sensei." Naruto Namikaze said.

As they entered the village gates. Naruto greeted Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki.

" Bonjour, mon ami." Naruto Namikaze said to Izumo and Kotetsu.

Izumo Kamizuki and Kotetsu Hagane were deadpanned.

"Who are you, shameless buffalo?" Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki were both said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"You don't know me?" Naruto Namikaze said. "What kind of lazy guards are you, dumbasses?"

Izumo and Kotetsu were shocked.

"OH IT'S NARUTO!!!" Izumo Kamizuki said.

"WHEN DID YOU....WHAT?! YOU'RE A JONIN OF THE HIDDEN SNOW VILLAGE?!!!" Kotetsu Hagane said.

Izumo kicked Kotetsu in the rear.

"Idiot! Show some respect at Naruto because he's already a Jonin." Izumo Kamizuki said.

"Anyway, I'll take on our tour in the Hidden Leaf and visited the 5th Hokage." Naruto Namikaze said as he and the other two were now touring around the Leaf just as Sakura Haruno, Moegi Kazematsuri, Udon Ise and Konohamaru Sarutobi saw Naruto.

"Naruto!!!" Konohamaru Sarutobi said.

"Hey Konohamaru! Moegi! Udon!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"Naruto. You're a ninja of the Hidden Snow Village?" Moegi Kazematsuri said.

"Listen lads. I came here to tell everyone that I have decided to move to another hidden village in order to resumed my ninja career and having a new life in the Hidden Snow. I hope you all understand what was my decision."

"We understand Naruto." Sakura Haruno said. "Who is this woman?"

"This is Fubuki." Naruto Namikaze said. "She's my fiancée."

Sakura is shocked.

"NO WAY!!!" Sakura Haruno yelled.