((( Touring the Leaf part II )))

"So you are about to becoming the 2nd Yukikage." Sakura Haruno said.

"In the near future." Naruto Namikaze said. "Probably about two or three years. You'll never know. It's like becoming the next Hokage during my childhood days in the Hidden Leaf especially during my Genin days. But for now me and Fubuki will heading to the local restaurant along with Jiraiya here."

"You don't need to be so psychotic Naruto." Jiraiya said. "But I'll be the one who will made the payments in the restaurant later."

"Suit yourself Jiraiya the Toad Hermit." Naruto Namikaze said.

Jiraiya deadpanned.

"Stop calling me a Hermit." Jiraiya said. "I'm not a weapon maker."

"Sure you are!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Jiraiya said.

"HELL YES!!!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Jiraiya said.

"HELL YES!!!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Jiraiya said.

"HELL YES!!!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"HELL NO!!!" Jiraiya said.

"HELL YES!!!" Naruto Namikaze said.

Fubuki deadpanned.

"Yup." Fubuki Kakuyoku said. "Spent way too much time together." "I would remind Naruto to watch Lady Yukikage's new movie once we head back to the Hidden Snow after we finished touring in the Hidden Leaf."

Sakura Haruno deadpanned.

"That Naruto." Sakura Haruno said. "He hasn't changed a bit."

Several minutes later, Naruto, Fubuki and Jiraiya were headed to the local restaurant.

"Greetings." The waiter said. "What will be your orders?"

"Mine is Spicy Shrimp Ramen, Barbecued Pork Chops and Apple Turnovers." Naruto Namikaze said.

"Mine is Chicken Noodles Soup, Breaded Fried Pork Chops and Fruit Salad." Fubuki Kakuyoku said.

"Mine is Stir-fried Broccoli and Mushrooms, Grilled Tuna Fillets and Carbonara." Jiraiya said.

"Right away." The waiter as he went to the kitchen.

Several minutes later, the ordered meals have arrived and the trio started eating their meals.

"I'll be the one who can arrange your payments Naruto." Jiraiya said. "You need to save your allowance."

"Don't worry everything will be under control." Naruto Namikaze said.

As Naruto, Jiraya and Fubuki were about to continued eating as Shikamaru, Ino and Choji entered the restaurant an they spotted Naruto.

"Is that Naruto?" Ino Yamanaka said.

"Yup. That's him just as Sakura informed us about his return to the Hidden Leaf." Shikamaru Nara said.