Dammit Claude This Place Is Haunted

Gary came out dressed in camp attire but wearing pants conflicting with Claudes red camp shorts and white T Shirt with the logo of Camp Hellack on the front and white tennis shoes which both matched and he watched standing outside as a bus filled with campers pulled into the campgrounds.

" You think we can handle all these kids?" Gary asked turning to Claude.

" Gee, Gary I'm sure will manage besides Satan said he would be sending Ashley topside in order for the female campers to have a counselor that they can trust. "

 Claude finished as the bus stopped opening up and let the first busload of kids out.

" Hello, everyone I am your friendly camp counselor Claude and this is my buddy ''Gary'' and I hope that we can have a fun summer here at Camp Hellack!" Claude smiled and gave a tour putting on a chirpy go lucky persona for the kids.

They entered the cafeteria and started handing out breakfast to the kids little quarts of milk, muffins, and a small box of cereal, and Claude sat at the counselor's table working on the cabin arrangements preferable he was organizing by sex and age.

Gary watched the kids pondering teaching kids to worship Satan was wrong on so many levels of morality but he watched them as they chatted and made friends and Gary found his gaze wandering to Claude watching the demon who was disguised in a glamour spell that Satan had whipped up making them appear as they did when they were human focusing on his back hair and white skin as his thoughts went to the dream.

Claude had instructed the kids to go outside in front of the campfire and gave them marshmallows so that they could roast them and discuss plans for the summer the gradual approach to Satanic worship came on slow and Claude was putting a tremendous amount of effort into storytelling he disguised these stories as something akin to stories like the Easter Bunny the first being about the Serpent about The Levithan the kids seemed intrigued enough about the creature as Claude finished for the evening Gary wandered into the woods to take a piss.

Gary yawned leaning against the tree as he finished he saw a little girl off near the rocks wearing a white dress with blonde hair he figured a child had strayed off the past so he started to approach her.

" Uh, hey are you okay it's me friendly camp counselor Gary Bunda! " Gary said as he approached he noticed she was soaked in blood a massive blow having been dealt to her head as he went to touch her his hand went through her.

Claude was sitting on the bed in the counselor's cabin it had been getting late when Gary ran in slamming the door and locking it putting on the chain lock as well and jumping onto the bed whimpering.

" G...g..gghosts." Gary whined as Claude turned over to him " Oh. Gary, I forgot to tell you these grounds were the site of satanic sacrifices years back.  " Claude finished nonchalantly as he laid on the bed unphased.

" You don't know man you didn't see. " Gary confused and Claude fumbled with the TV. remote and flicked it on the sound filling the room.

" Gary, trust me your safe nothings gonna happen to you while I'm around. " Claude added browsing the channels and Gary made sure not to make eye contact as blush filled his cheeks.

" Oh, by the way, Ashley will be here tomorrow she has a special day planned for her and the girls to talk about Lilith. " Claude said before settling on an old horror film.

" I'm sure she'll be a hit. " Gary added as he got into his pajamas and Claude went to shower and Gary could practically fall asleep to the sound of running water.