Arts and Crafts: Or how I should've kept my hands to myself

Claude watched Gary get up a look of utter shock on his face but this wasn't the worst thing that's happened to Troy or to himself for that matter.

" Are you okay?" asked Gary as he approached putting a hand against Claudes face cupping it.

" Yeah. " Claude replied confused about everything.

Gary breathed a sigh of relief before tracing his thumb over Claudes cheek.

" Good," Gary said before walking away he was angry and stormed off slamming the door to their cabin.

"FUCK DAMMIT SHIT! " Gary cursed as he turned on the TV to drown out his screaming which turned to crying then he did something he had never done.

Gary Bunda prayed for the very first-time to God begging for a miracle.

" Please...please don't let him take my Claude away don't let them take my baby don't let Claude go back to hell." Gary breathed sobs escaping as he grunted.

Gary sat on the bed wincing in pain at his bloody hands when Claude entered in his camp attire a white t shirt complete with logo and the red shorts.

Claude laid down not saying a word but glancing at Gary then to his hands.

Claude's demeanor changed as he quickly grasped them freaking out over the blood and quickly escorted Gary to the bathroom to the sink he was acting like an overly protective mother.

Claude ran the water Gary hissing at the water but dreading the hydrogen peroxide but knew it would feel better overall when Claude was done.

He bandaged up Garys hands and put the materials away and mostly kept quiet.

" Hey, Claude. " Gary asked and Claude turned to acknowledge him and Gary felt bad.

" Yes, Gar." Claude answered and Gary could melt by looking at him this was the love of his life he was gay or something maybr bisexual but either way he loved Claude.

"I'm sorry I..I did what I did." Gary said and Claude hushed him.

"Gary just hold me, you don't have to say anything. " Claude said as they sat on the bed and Gary pulled Claude against him holding his side trying to be nonchalant possessively holding his omega.

Claude didn't say much but he obviously enjoyed the closeness burying his face in Gary's neck and Gary didn't know if this was a common act among omegas but he wondered if he also had a unique smell.

Claude seemed sleepy it was late evening and Gary yawned flipping through the channels scrolling through them all finding pornography among them he hadn't seen pornography in a while even the smallest amount in hell took a week to download.

In this X rated film, it was a threesome two girls and one guy going at it and he unfastened his pants slowly working himself up he looked to see Claude looking at him he was watching him Jerk off and Gary liked it.

Though Claude was half asleep he watched Gary and Gary nuzzled his face in Garys  neck inhaling his omegas scent moaning out loud and Claude looked intently at Gary.

" You're really watching porn right now in a cabin at a summer camp with kids everywhere." Claude asked as Gary jerked himself off.

" Man, what do you mean your teaching them to praise satan as the mashua" Gary said with an exaggerated southern accent.

" Yeah, I am but porn is still porn. " Claude added

" But we're watching it together buddy!" Gary insisted.

" I'm not really watching it," Claude said eyes on Gary's erection.

" That's 'cause you're watching me jack off," Gary concluded looking at Claude as he tried to look frustrated at Gary and Gary's eyes noticed the bulge in his shorts.

"You're enjoying what you're seeing their buddy.  " Gary added and Claude blushed to try to cover up with a blanket.

" I'm your Alpha, you don't ever have to feel embarrassed around me why do you think I punch Troy? " Gary answered asking and Claude looked away and Gary pulled him by the chin to look at him.

" Because he touched what's mine," Gary said pulling Claude back to him and snuggling with him while he ceased in his own pleasure to indulge in Claudes.

Gary slipped his hand into Claudes shorts rubbing his erection before going further into his boxer shorts to rub his hardness and give a simple handjob and Claude tried to reach for Gary as well and managed to do so jerking Gary while throwing his head back sighing.

Gary didn't know how it happened Claude was much smaller than him but Claude was sucking him off and oh man if it didn't feel like heaven.

Gary's hands gripping his omegas hair and he knew Claude lived for praise and approval.

" Fuck, " Gary moaned and watched Claude made eye contact which was even sexier.

" Good Boy," Gary said gripping Claudes hair.

Good God was he good at this he never wanted Claude to ever do this to anyone else but him Satan wouldn't have Claude.

Gary was getting close and he watched Claude bobbing his head.

" Can you go deeper baby boy?" Gary asked trying to find more names to call him in bed.

Claude nodded and Gary gasped he had taken his entire length and it felt like heaven.

" That's it, that's great baby real..ly fuck..m good." Gary sighed

Gary started hearing Claude gag really badly it felt good and he was almost there

" Hey, baby breathe, breathe for me, please. " Gary said and Claude pulled off gasping.

" Baby, I appreciate your enthusiasm but you gotta breathe. " Gary said and Claude coughed nodding.

" I'm about done so I'm just gonna finish, " Gary said.

" No!" Claude uttered and Gary stopped

" Just finish in my mouth it's fine I'm your Omega you're supposed too." Claude interrupted

" Man, I've never even came in a girls mouths before it seems a bit rude.  " Gary added but allowed Claude to resume his activities he was close his warm mouth the eye contact everything was amazing.

" C..claude I'm gonna cum baby." Gary moaning blowing his load in his mouth and Claude swallowed it before laying back snuggling against Garys chest.