Chapter 13

I woke up to light, feathery kisses along my jawbone and fingers running through my hair softly. I hummed happily and leaned into Aiden, urging him to keep going. Then I realized that Aiden was still here. He must have fallen asleep.
     "Aiden?" I asked, my voice full of sleep.
     "What are you still doing here?" I flutter my eyes open to look at him.
     "Your brothers told me it was fine to stay the night because of how late I was leaving. When we leave for school, we're gonna stop at my house real quick so I can shower and change." He said softly, rubbing my back. I nod, but don't make any move to get up. Instead, I close my eyes and burry my head deeper into the pillow. Aiden chuckles and pats my back.
     "Baby come on, you need to get up." I groan but get anyways and make my way over to my bathroom. I start the shower and start brushing my teeth while waiting for the water to warm up. After my shower, I walk back into my room and grab cloths then head back into my bathroom. Aiden must have gone downstairs with my brothers. I slipped on a bra and underwear and then put on my outfit.(see above) I then dried my hair as best I could without making it frizzy. While drying my hair I noticed something on my neck.
"What the heck?" I mumble. I get closer to the mirror to get a better look then I realize what it is. I panic when I see the hickeys right above my collar bone. As if God hear my prayers, I hear a knock on my door.
     "Bobbie? It's me, Kayla." I hear Cole's girlfriend shout from the other side of my bathroom door. I quickly open it and pull her in.
"I need your help." I rush out. I pull my hair to the side to reveal the hickeys. Kayla's eyes go wide and a smirk soon covers her face.
"Don't give me that look, we were only making out and he got carried away. No help me cover this thing up!" I whisper shout. She goes through my makeup back and begins to cover the red and purple marks on my neck.
"All done!" She says I look in the mirror and see nothing there.
"Oh my gosh thank you so much!" I say and hug her. She nods and walks back to the kitchen where everyone else is. I curl my eye lashes and put on some mascara. Once happy this the way I look I go into my room and put on my white, slip on vans. I grab my bag and walk out and down the stairs into the kitchen. I say good morning to all of my brothers and they give me a look saying 'you're gonna wear that?' I ignore the looks and walk over to Aiden. He smiles at me and grabs his keys. We head out to his truck and start on our way to his house. Once we're in his room, plop down on his bed and he starts a shower. After about five minutes, he comes out with a towel hanging loosely on his hips. Oh lord this boy is gorgeous. This is the perfect time to get him back! I stand up and walk over to him with a smirk playing on my lips. He looks at me questionably but I ignore that I smash my lips onto his. He responds right away and asks for entrance. I give it to him without a doubt. I then start moving my way down his neck, feathering kisses all over until I get right on top of his collar bone. I feel him grip my hips tighter, and I know I had found his weak spot. I begin to suck and nip the spot, leaving open mouth kisses as well. He sighs and I smirk against him. I love my way back up to his mouth and kiss him a bit longer then pull away. I look at his swollen lips and then his collar bone, seeing the red and purple marks I left behind. I look back up to him, and see his frazzled face. Smirking, I walk back to his bed, and plop down pulling out my phone, acting like nothing happened. air snaps out of it and Goes into his closet to change. When he's done, he goes back i for eh bathroom and I smile, knowing he's about to see it.
"Bobbie!" I hear him shout. I start laughing, not being able to hold it in any longer. He comes out and looks at me.
"Ok I see how it is. You just wait and see, I'll get you back." He says smirking. Even though he's the one who started it, I let it go.
"Oh I'm so scared" I say sarcastically with a smile.
"You should be." And with that he walked back into his bathroom and finished getting ready.

When we pulled up the to school, everyone looked over at his car. Aiden parked and shit off his car. Grabbing his bag, he makes his way over to my door and opens it. When I get out, he laced his fingers with mine and starts walking us towards the entrance. I look around us only to see everyone staring at us with opened mouths. Gee, I knew he was popular, but not THAT popular.
This will be interesting.

A/N
sorry it's kinda short again:( i'm trying to update as frequently as possible! I hope y'all are enjoying!!!💗