Chapter 13 Tired

Chapter 13 Tired

Melanie POV.

I blink a couple of times. Wow I'm tried. Melanie don't fall asleep... your in Harry's arm, so comfortable and so cozy. Just don't fall asleep I can do this... just stay up a bit longer. "Your fine now, right?" Harry whispers out. I nod my, yes. "I'm fine. I feel better" I yawn, "Just tired" I giggle out.

He chuckles and shakes his head, "Your adorable" he smiles softly. I giggle softly, "Thank you, your adorable too, very hot also" I replied back.

I need to get off him, we need to get to our dorms before someone wakes up and sees us like this. If Professor McGonagall saw us we could get in trouble, we shouldn't really be out of our beds at night.

Harry should go back to his and I should finally get to meet my bed. "Hmmm..." I groan and lightly push up from him tiredly rubbing my eyes, "Hmmm.... why?" He grumbles out.

I guess he didn't like me leaving his arms, I know I didn't. He groans and pushes himself up and sits beside me. "Sorry" I stretch my arms up and yawn.

I look at his tired face, "But we have to sleep in our own beds. I don't want detention on the first night here" I said smiling softly at him.

I could see a soft smile from on his face, "You are right. I think Hermione would kill us if she found out we got detention on the first night here" he said.

I giggle and nod my head, "She would murder us" I said. "Like she would under- I mean not really since she always hates when we get in trouble. But she would understand more if we got detention when it's like say a week or more in the school years, not now" I ramble on.

I look away from him to the fire for a couple of seconds before looking back to him with a big smile on my face.

Harry has his cute dorky smile on his face. He's so cute, so hot.

"Could

"Could... I mean can-can I. Well if you want it's up to you. Could-can I kiss you?" He rambles on. His eyes were everywhere in the room but on me. His cheeks are a taint of red.

I giggle and grasps his cheeks softly but with a good grip and made him look at me.

I close my eyes as my lips collided with his. His hands quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. My hands move up to the back of his neck running my fingers through the end of his hair again and tugg at them.

"Hmmm...." I moan quietly into his mouth. Harry's moves up and picks me up and place me onto his lap. One leg on each side of him.

"Hmmm... we should go to sleep" I whimper onto his lips. "Hmmm..."
But did we stop kissing? No. Did it last longer then I thought it would? Yes, yes it did.

I giggle when the kiss turns heated, I smile and kiss him back harshly one more time before pulling away with a big smile on my face. I push up from his lap and stand away from him.

His eyes open wide and lock onto mine, "We still have hours before the others wake up" he smirks. I giggle and shake my head and lean down and capture his lips again for a soft kiss. "Hmmm... come on Harry we have to go to bed" I said pulling away from his lips and look him in the eyes.

Third person POV.

Harry just groans again and nods his head agreeing with her. As much as he wanted to continue to kiss her, she was right. They needed to go to sleep in their own beds. They couldn't let Professor McGonagall find them.

They all know what happens when you get caught by Professor McGonagall, it's not fun or pleasant, especially if she gives them to Severus Snape.

Melanie pulls Harry up from the couch, she stumbles a bit back but Harry was quickly tobwrap his arms around her to hold her up. Melanie giggles and stood up better, "Wow your still clumsy" he tease out to her.

Melanie cheeks went red, "Shut up" she grumbles out. Harry chuckles and kiss the back of her head.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader