Attitude | F.W

[FINN]

it has been MONTHS since finn had a proper rest day. he haven't been relaxed ever since they started filming for stranger things 4. all he had planned for today was to spend his time, playing with the boys.

finn set up every single thing to get the game started and sat on his seat. he wore his headseat and started to speak, “hey boys im in. what are we going to play?”

just right after he spoke, his phone rang. it could be a call from the set but it wasn't. he groaned at the sight of his girlfriend calling him.

they haven't communicated ever since. finn would push her off for no reason and send her unnecessary reasons. good thing for him, she understands.

he picked up and answered, “what?” he tried to lower his voice and gave off an annoyed tune. at the moment, he was also mentally stomping from being annoyed. all he wanted was to play a game and not being disturbed by someone he doesn't want to talk to.

“i just wanted to know how youʼre doing. it has been months since we've seen each other.”

because of her reply, he rolled his eyes as if he hated her guts.

“i just wanted to meet you finn, can't i?” y/n desperately said.

he removed his headseat and rise up from his seat. he had enough of this girl talking. he wanted her OUT of his life.

“im tired of you, [y / n]. i don't love you anymore. we are over. leave me alone.” and that's when he hang up and tossed his phone to the side. he went back to playing.

“did you just break up with her?”

“dude that's not cool”

“ill have her instead”

“bruhhh why”

he was flooded with questions since [y / n] and finn were known as the couple who would last forever but they're here, breaking up over attention and games.

“shut the fuck up, guys. i chose to spend my day playing, not to be with her.” he scoffed and went back to playing, not knowing that something's gonna happen.