Tease | B.P

you share a school with the one and only, boris pavlikovsky, the school's heartthrob. girls thirst over them without knowing this one guy doesn't give a single fuck.

this guy would walk around the whole school, smelling like strawberries and cigarettes. that's probably the whole point of girls giving up everything for him.

you don't know what the hype is all about and THAT'S exactly what's gonna make him chase u.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

the school bell rang, telling students to get back to their assigned rooms. people were scattered but let's not forget— boris. around 4 girls gave him atleast 60 love letters, telling him to marry them. what he did was throw them away and pretend nothing happened.

you sat at the second to the last row since it had the best view of outside. the last ring of bell ended and the professor came in the same classroom.

“okay class, good morning! it has been—” his weird morning speech was interrupted by a sudden slam of the door. it swung open and revealed boris, laughing like a whole maniac. his smile dropped when he saw the whole class staring at him.

“um im late i guess” boris said as he did the weird finger salute and walked over to the available seat behind you. he placed his feet above your chair, obviously relaxed and loudly sighed to let you know.

you rolled your eyes and pushed his feet away with your elbow, making him fall. you looked over to him then to the front, chuckling.

“hey, what's so fucking funny?” he whispered. you looked over him and rolled your eyes. “everything about you is funny.” you replied leaning your head against your hand.

“girls love me”

you scoffed at his ridiculous response. “with your eccentric attitude, i don't think so. your behavior and style makes you look weird. this school is just filled with thirsty and horny girls and that's why they're coming after you.” you snapped at him, leaving him speechless.

he grinned and raised his eyebrows, “ha! i knew you were observing me. are you perhaps,, obsessed?” nudging her arm with his elbow.

“no and i will neve—”

“excuse me, ms. l/n and mr. pavlikovsky.” the professor intervened as if they had an important discussion between them.

“be my guest” pavlikovsky stood up and leaned his hand on his chair desk for support. he gestured y/n to stand since they were both called.

“pavlikovsky, l/n, both of u seems like you had another discussion. would you like to share it to the class?”

boris grinned and swiped his hair out of his eyes. “yes sir. so we were talking about how your discussion is a whole nuisance to the whole class.”

the whole class laughed, leaving their professor embarrassed.

“pavlikovsky, i do not support this type of behavior. go to detention.”

boris began to grab his bag and started walking out of the room. before he did, he gently hit y/n and gave her a smile.

y/n sat down as he saw boris leaving the room.

“and you too, go with him.”

she was annoyed and stuff but she doesn't have the heart to talk back. y/n stood up and grabbed her bag. she left the room and to the detention.

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

y/n arrived with an annoyed face, looking for an available then she realized it was just her ex and boris in the room. she obviously picked the seat that was far from both of them.

a teacher walked in and towards the table, “okay so the three of you know why you're being sent here, right? right. so i want you all to reflect whatever you guys did and im gonna come back, okay?” he said.

boris pushed the chair in front of him and stood up. “so what if i wont?”

“don't pull up tbe bad boy attitude or whatever right now, boris. it doesn't suit you. you look dumb anyway” she said, crossing her arms and looked outside.

the teacher froze, “okay so im gonna go and like i said, i will be back.” he said as he stepped out of the room and slammed the door shut.

boris turned his head to you and smirked. “looks like you're in a bad mood, princess?” he grabbed his bag and transferred to a different seat. one that was beside y/n.

“go away, boris. we aren't friends” she said and started to get the drink she bought earlier since all of these bullshit made her thirsty.

she took a sip of the drink as boris started to talk. “but we can be more than that”

y/n choked on your drink and coughed a lot, giving him more opportunity to tease her since she couldn't talk. “stop choking on the drink, im the only one who has to do that for you tonight”

she rolled her eyes and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “sir, shut the hell up. i was choking and all you've done is to make dumb sexual jokes as if that's going to impress me.”

boris sighed, “dummy, what do i have to do to get you? i thought you were easy to get just like the other girls”

“as if.”

[A/N]
hey!! ive been busy asf
for no reason and our wifi
is down atm. i dont know
a lot about boris but here
you go!! hope you enjoyed
reading. my dms are open
if u want requests; twitter,
insta and wattpad dms are
open for yall mwa.

[accounts;]
twitter: finnieskataa
insta: dreastapess