pt 5 - finally

h   s    e     n   g   n
The day after Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon took the day off together, Namjoon was opening the bar in the morning.

"Ah, it's raining out." He sighs, looking out the window. He remembered the day he had yesterday and smiled. He mainly remembered Jin.

Jin

Kim Seokjin. Impeccably handsome. His face, his innocent, but not so innocent eyes, his pink, kissab- I need breakfast.

Namjoon stumbles out of bed and grabs himself a fruit yogurt drink. He chugs it, shortly before brushing his teeth, doing his hair, and getting dressed. He leaves the house and sees that the bar is unlocked.

Huh? Did Hoseok not lock it last night?

Namjoon calls Hoseok. No answer.
He calls Yoongi. No answer.

He puts his phone on emergency dial mode as he slowly enters the bar. He then hears a noise from the back room.

It sounds like... Oh. OH. Namjoon almost throws up in his mouth. Who snuck into an open bar just to have sex in the back room?

He gets an idea to open the door and confront whoever's in there.

He looks behind him and sees Jin staring in at him, through a bar window, confused.
He texts Jin quickly saying, "Come in."
Jin walks in, hears the noise, and lets out a silent chuckle, following Namjoon towards the door to the back room.
Namjoon, in a hushed whisper, counts down from 3. On zero, he kicks the door open and yells "Get the hell out of my bar, nasty fucks!"

He hears a familiar yell and looks down to see a butt naked Yoongi, and a guy he's never seen before.

Namjoon gets so startled by this, he doesn't notice his knees lock and everything turn black.

"I didn't expect that to happen."
"Yeah Jimin, I didn't expect it either."
"Jin, how are you feeling?"
"The fact that his head hit my second head on the way down, definitely effected my feelings for him."
"In a good way?"
"Uh, sure. Whatever you would think."

Namjoons eyes flutter open, to see Yoongi, Jin, and the boy he remembers seeing with Yoongi before he passed out.
"Hey guys."
"You can't just pass out and then wake up by saying 'hey guys' that's just not right man."
"Shut up. Anyway, you feelin better?" The unknown boy says.
"Ahhh, who are you? And why were you naked with yoongi earlier? Were you two having se-"
Jimin cuts him off.
"I'm Jimin Park, thank you very much. And yes we were, why do you care?"
"I'm his employee and best friend of 9 years. I think I should be able to know who he's hooking up with."
"Oh. Sorry."
Namjoon looks at Jin, who's staring at him.
"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?"
"Yeah." Yoongi says calmly, grabbing a tissue and swiping it on his face.
"What was it?"
"A string from Jin's shirt."
"How is it from Jins?"
Jin laughs and approaches Namjoon, explaining that when he went down, he basically fell both on Jin, and into his arms.

Namjoon turned a bright red, and chuckled at the story.
"I think I'm okay. I'll get to work."
"Uh no you won't." Jin says, putting a hand on Joon and pushing him down.
Namjoon looks up at Jin and smirks.
"Listen, get your head out of the gutter, pervert!" Jin scolds.

"Hard not to, when a handsome man is in front of me."
"Okay, stop flirting for 5 seconds." Yoongi scoffs.
"At least you aren't seeing us mid hookup."
"Damn. You got us." Jimin says sarcastically.

"Don't worry. We'll leave." Yoongi says, guiding Jimin out of the bar.

Jin smiles down at Namjoon and tells him.
"Don't get up, you're gonna hurt yourself. You need to recover. Do you want me to help you walk you to your apartment and stay with you for awhile?"

"Yeah sure. That would be great. Thank you Jin."

Once they get there, Namjoon leads Jin to his bedroom and flops down on the bed, scooting up to where he usually sleeps.

"This big of a bed for one person?"
"You forget that we're tall guys."
"Right."

Jin walks into the kitchen and gets them both waters. He comes back, hands Namjoon a bottle of water and sits next to him. The two talk for awhile longer before Jin unexpectedly references the day before.

"Remember when I said you were under my control yesterday?"
"Yeah... why?" Namjoon feels his cheeks heating up.
Jin chuckles and lets out a small, "Nevermind." And changes the subject. Namjoon suddenly blows a kiss to Jin, who laughs, and pretends to throw the kiss back at Namjoon.

Namjoon immediately tries to start a tickle fight, but loses. Jin on top of him.

The two realize how close they are and Jin moves, now laying next to him.

"Damn. I figured I would be the bottom. Anyways, the weather cleared. Do you wanna go out on your little deck and hang out there? Maybe you need some nice air." Jin asks.

"Uh. Sure." Namjoon barely gets out. Jin just confessed that he was a top. That's... interesting. But it'll be a surprise tool for later. As one legend, Mickey Mouse, once referenced.

Namjoon follows Jin onto the deck and sees the sun beginning to set.

"We should watch the sunset Joonie!" Jin suggests, jumping up and down, grabbing Namjoon's shoulders.

Namjoon agrees and the two of them sit there, watching the sun set.

They talked for a bit and then followed each other on Twitter and Instagram.

"You have a good style, when you aren't working." Jin mentions
"Huh? oh, uh, thanks." Namjoon nervously chuckles, his face heating up again.

Jin quickly moves his hand to Namjoon's knee, whispering something completely inaudible to Namjoon.

He takes his hand off gently and looks at Joon, who's as red as a ripened tomato.

"What was th"
Namjoon is cut off by Jin turning his head to face him.

"Love me."

"what?"

"You said you'd do anything, right?"